Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Winnie the Pooh/Tigger fabric...need some help finding some

I want to make my God-son a quilt for Christmas...he's getting too big for the one I made him last Christmas before he was born. That and if I buy him something I'll probably end up buying him something someone else got him (I have a feeling EVERYONE is going to get him Tigger stuff since he already has so much Winnie the Pooh related things as it is. A similar same thing happened with my cousin when my aunt decided to go with a duckie theme for his bedroom.) So I figure if I'm going to go with everyone else and get him something Pooh bear or Tigger it might as well be something no one can buy.

I'm trying to find Tigger fabric (or Winnie the Pooh in general). It'd be really great if I could find like a fabric panel and then an all-over print for the border (and maybe the back if it isn't too pricey). Unfortunatly, my computer and internet connection isn't exactly the greatest for browsing websites. And for some reason it just wants to crap out when I try to get on the Hancock fabrics homepage (which might help if I could because I might be going there next week with Nick.) So I can't look for it on my own. A little help here?

I made my daughter a pooh and friends kalidoscope. how big of tigger squares are you looking for maybe I could fussy cut some for you.

Hi there, I just typed "Winnie the Pooh fabric" into the search box & came up with a few sites, maybe there's something there that would be what you'd like?

Blog Entries
    Joanne Fabrics has some--if you have one of those near you.

Quote Originally Posted by barnbum
    Joanne Fabrics has some--if you have one of those near you.
    Hmmmm. I don't know if there is one in La Crosse. There's a Hancock Fabrics, but I don't know about a Joanne Fabrics.

Blog Entries
    Hancocks is having a Thanksgiving Day Sale for today only, but it does have some winnie the pooh fabric listed, so they should have quite a bit in the store, it is still a popular character.

http://www.hancockfabrics.com/shopping/search/searchresultsmain.jsp?category=0&keyword=winnie+the+pooh

Blog Entries
    You have a Hancocks near you??? That's way better than a Joannes--I bet!! Happy Pooh shopping! :wink: Let us know what you get.

walmart has it, if your store still has fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathe
    walmart has it, if your store still has fabric.
    Our Wal-Mart still have fabric, but I haven't seen too much Winnie the Pooh fabric there. I think they got rid of it to make way for Christmas fabric.

I just saw some on the Joann's website. Clearance priced, too!

Have you checked ebay?

rf

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast