Old 11-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

I want to make my God-son a quilt for Christmas...he's getting too big for the one I made him last Christmas before he was born. That and if I buy him something I'll probably end up buying him something someone else got him (I have a feeling EVERYONE is going to get him Tigger stuff since he already has so much Winnie the Pooh related things as it is. A similar same thing happened with my cousin when my aunt decided to go with a duckie theme for his bedroom.) So I figure if I'm going to go with everyone else and get him something Pooh bear or Tigger it might as well be something no one can buy.

I'm trying to find Tigger fabric (or Winnie the Pooh in general). It'd be really great if I could find like a fabric panel and then an all-over print for the border (and maybe the back if it isn't too pricey). Unfortunatly, my computer and internet connection isn't exactly the greatest for browsing websites. And for some reason it just wants to crap out when I try to get on the Hancock fabrics homepage (which might help if I could because I might be going there next week with Nick.) So I can't look for it on my own. A little help here?