I am planning on not buying too much fabric this year. I would like to only work on my ongoing projects.
I have a few tops, some already sandwhiched, to be quilted. I also have some piecing projects.
I want to focus on some projects this year and not purchase.
Here is my list.
1. Star Struck (currently quilting)
2. 4th of July (top)
3. OBW (sandwhiched ready to quilt)
4. Log Cabin (top)
5. Blue block quilt (sandwhiched ready to quilt)
6. Floral Quilt (blocks)
7. Bargello (partly pieced)
8. Pin Wheel (HST's done)
9. Fall blocks (from swap)
10. Butterfly blocks (leftover from other quilt)
11. Warm Wishes (piecing project)
12. OBW 2 (piecing project)
13. Diagonal Strip quilt (only have fabric bought)
14. String Quilt (piecing project)
15. Breast Cancer blocks (from swap)
Numbers 1, 14, 13, 3 are my plans for this year. My sister also requested a baby quilt that I think I will use number 6 for.