Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Working on getting some tops done!

I hand quilt and am busy getting some tops finished. I have 3 Sue tops that are to be Christmas presents. I'm almost done with one! I am so ready though to be cutting and sewing. I can see how you can acquire a lot of unfinished tops that need quilting! Cutting and putting the tops together seems to be the part I enjoy the most! Oh well to finish this top and then I think I'll try some different quilting designs. So far all I've done is a cross hatch and I'm getting rather tired of that design. I also messed up on this top and know it could be better so working on it is not as fun.....I keep seeing those mistakes and thinking I should just rip the thing apart and redo it. I'm not going to though. So what are you working on?

You are sure busy. love to seesome pictures.

Too bad you don't live in my neighorhood. You could piece for me and I would handquilt for you. I am famous for multi tasking. Handquilting allows me to watch TV or listen to music or a book on tap or hold a conversaton while quilting.
    Good luck with your projects.

Quote Originally Posted by ginnie6
    So what are you working on?
    I'm working on turning quilt tops into quilts. I just put up my John Flynn quilting frame system (LOVE it so far) and am practicing on a smaller quilt. Then I have 4 quilts to get done by Nov 15, and 3 more for Xmas... I'm definitely planning on getting better at doing my quilting and smoother curves and all that