Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yellow Brick Road pattern and thanks...

The people on this board are so sweet! I posted a message Sunday (or maybe Saturday??) when I was grumpy because I had misplaced my pattern for Yellow Brick Road. I asked people where else I should look, as I REALLY wanted to find the pattern and was too stubborn to go buy another.

I did finally locate my pattern. I had left it at my sister's house when I was trying out fabric for it.

But, and here is where it is soooo sweet. I have five different quilters PM and offer to send their pattern, each at no charge.

I have to tell you, I lost my grumpiness quickly!! (Plus I did get some really good suggestions of where to look, and in the process found two patterns that I didn't even remember I had.)

Dina

hurray for you. i sure did feel your frustration.

Blog Entries
    So very glad you found your pattern, now if I can find my Jelly Bargelly pattern I will be happy also. It is not looking good, I have been looking for two months now.

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    I'm happy for you!

Senior Member Blue's quilting mama's Avatar
    Glad you found it!

I've had help from the people here when I misplaced items also. I even got suggestions on where to search. Mostly it was just the encouragement to keep looking that I found helpful. And I did eventually find those lost items.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    So very glad you found your pattern, now if I can find my Jelly Bargelly pattern I will be happy also. It is not looking good, I have been looking for two months now.
    HEY, I have lost my Jelly Bargelly as well! I know it is here, I printed off the fabric requirements to take with me to the quilt show!

BUT where is the pattern now?

Blog Entries
    Check with your sister...that's where Dina left hers! lol (I'm the sister).

Banned
    Blog Entries
    no, she lives in TX and I have not been down there since Sept!
    quilt show was 2 weeks ago and it has to be in this office...I just know it..that is where the printer is...but alas....it is gone....hopefully not out with the trash on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
    HEY, I have lost my Jelly Bargelly as well! I know it is here, I printed off the fabric requirements to take with me to the quilt show!

BUT where is the pattern now?
    Since you printed it off, I am assuming that you have the pattern on your pc. Open up windows explorer and do a search on 'jelly' or 'bargel' and see what happens. Or, if you downloaded it, you probably have a folder for downloads, so go to that folder and look for it.

Hope this helps!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast