Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are you making the Bow Tuck Purses & Totes? Lets Chit Chat

I posted a picture of my most recent bag under this topic: "What are your favorite patterns to make purses or totes?" Just finished it this morning! It's not a Bow Tuck, but I like the pattern and it's free and easy. I really enjoy seeing and hearing about projects that everyone has done. Thanks for the encouragement.

I HAVE ORDERED THE PATTERN & CANT WAIT TO MAKE SEVERAL THX SO MUCH FOR THE TUTORIAL LOOKS EASY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS

Hi. Have made the bag you are in question of. I love it. Actually our quilt guild, Coat of Many Colors, did a class. Mine is of chickens. The only advice I have is to label each piece you cut out. That would make it easier for you. I did get confused and had to rip out some. Good luck. You will enjoy the bag.

A word to the wise, the front is quilted to the batting and the back is quilted to another piece of batting.....ask me how I know...... Just started on mine and had some difficulty. But I will try to rescue it.

Okay, I couldn't hold out any longer, I am now a "Lady In Waiting" for the two Boe Tuck Purse patterns I ordered last night. You wonderful sisters have made them sound so addictive, and I am looking for a new fix, I only have 5 WIP's right now.

I ordered my pattern, also. I think they would make great Christmas gifts. I have alot of women to buy for! LOL!

I have made two and now I have 3 orders. I love this pattern! Good Luck and have fun!

I have the mini bag pattern but would like to enlarge it a little. Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

I would think if you just made the pieces a few inches larger it would be easy to enlarge, I have made it smaller.

kso
    Put the pocket on the upper front before you attach the upper front to lower front. It makes a much neater application.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast