Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Are YOU making Christmas gifts this year?!

I was going to make some table runners and feed bag bags, but I was called for Grand Jury duty and I can be called in any day. So far it's 4 days this week that I have to drive into the city. We are on until January 2nd. I never know until the night before at 5 o'clock. I figured that since today we were sent home after 45 minutes, that tomorrow would be free....NOPE!!! We are supposed to report at 9:30. Wednesday we had a 2 1/2 hour lunch!! I really wonder if anyone there knows what they are doing! This is spoiling my Christmas season. :-(((

I am making aprons and potholders for a local church's kitchen. Not doing anything for any of my many relatives though.
    Six Elna Lotus/Stella sm [kid's sewing classes]
    Elna 33C SP sm, Pfaff 1473 CD sm, Viking 6030 sm, Singer Sphinx 127 sm, Singer Lotus 127 sm, Bernina 830 Record, Nelco J A-38 sm, Necchi Lelia 515 sm
    http://leoladyshousecollectiblesandgardens.blogspot

I made 1Queen size quilt, 4 lap quilts and 1 48 x 56 wall hanging, and 3 stockings,

Power Poster
    I made my DDIL a new card holder for Christmas. I will buy a Walmart card to put in it. I did a tutorial for QB and you can see it there.

Blog Entries
    Pillowcases folded star pillow/wall hanging, potholders, folded star ornaments, IPad covers, microwave potato and corn bags, and doggie coats - All of which are done! I have a quilt that is almost done that I will gift if I get it done but I don't have to get it done. It will be an extra.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Bread basket liner

I'm making a few of these bread basket liners. Everyone I've made them for loves them. I'm making some little pot holders called pot pinchers & I made a "snap" purse for my friend- the kind you use the metal tape measure for the snap part. Nothing too involved! Don't want the stress of a big project !
    Last edited by Maggiemay; 12-06-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Been working on my 4th table runner/hot pad set ...2 more to go/ stuffed rabbit dolls, cup cozy's, ornaments, crocheet penguin doll, and of course quilts....made 7 stocking for a group home for orphans today also....Once I finsih the table runner sets I will be done and relax and bake until Christmas..Hoping all will be done by this weekend!!

Blog Entries
    Mostly I made out the check to buy the presents. I did make two rag quilts for my two sis inlaws and a bed size quilt for my DGD. DD wants three stockings made from an old quilt she bought at a yard sale. I haven't made those yet. She's too picky about what she isn't making. LOL.
    Got fabric?

I'm making my daughter a rag quilt, my DH a quilt and that's about it. I made everyone stockings last year.
    *Rachel*

3 quilts, 8 mug rug/coasters, a stuffed doll and several pillowcases.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast