Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: z&s Fabrics - has anyone ordered from them?

z&s Fabrics - has anyone ordered from them?

Please tell me your experience. I am thinking about ordering.

I have ordered from them in the past and they have great products and great service. HOWEVER, I just got an email from them this morning that they are merging their two websites together. And they have a disclaimed about ordering right now. You might want to wait and see. But the sale also looks really good.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....4DUcXY1PSHxIS0
    Jane
    Physically in Maryland but heart is in Indianapolis.

Rescued Boxers are adoptable love. Please consider a homeless/rescued pet when adding to your family.

Blog Entries
    I have ordered from them in the past and will continue to order from them. They are really going thru some transitions right now. I just placed an order but I was aware of the caveat about don't order if needed before December 6th (I think).
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    I have ordered from them multiple times in the past. They're great service.

Thanks...I did just place an order. Some great deals on there!!!

I have order in the past and been very pleased. Today, however, I am trying to order from their 55% off page and when I click on "checkout", my computer tells me there is a problem with their certification and I should not enter any private info (credit card #). Anyone else getting this message? I would love to get in on the bargains!

Great deals if you don't mind waiting. My last order took over 4 weeks, but they answer email promptly.

Same t
    hing happened to me. Guess I`ll save 100% instead of 55%, lol.I did order from them in the past, no problems.

I have ordered from them many times in the past and have received excellent service. You can still place an order to receive their current discount, but need to look for a delivery in December. I placed an order today and received an order confirmation already. You can't beat their prices at 55% off.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I went to check out their sale..saw nothing I needed. They are pretty middle of the road on quality. Timeless treasure batiks are really thin and don't play well with others...but I was tempted....till I remembered my issues with them..ehehe