~~~ IRR3~~~ Group 13~~~ Northern Lights >

~~~ IRR3~~~ Group 13~~~ Northern Lights

~~~ IRR3~~~ Group 13~~~ Northern Lights

Old 10-07-2010, 04:25 PM

Love the centers!!
Old 10-12-2010, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by wendsy
Leota-
Wanted you to know that your center has arrived and it relaxing and becoming acquainted with my stash, trying on many different fabrics and styles, I'm not sure what she'll choose.
Wendsy
Hi Wendsy, is my little center playing nice? I'm anxious to see the border she chose.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:38 PM

Well-to be truthful-I think I'm not playing nice with it-I'm being too rigid! I started out with one idea then changed my mind. My biggest problem has been the peach color of the center-I find peaches too pink or too yellow to suit me. And I have found only a few choices. My mom happened to be going on vacation out east-and found some pieces in PA-she just got it home and it's to yellowish for what I'm looking for. So I'll probably go back to my original line of thoughts. It also has be waiting on my to finish a few unexpected quilts! I'm hoping to be ready to show you something next week but may sister goes in for surgery next week so I might be helpinng her out for a few days here and there (she lives 1 1/2 hrs away and her recovery may take as long as 6 wks so I really have to budget my time.) The quilt tops are for a cousin who is having twins-the shower crept up on us and we have until Sat to finish-oh and I'm house sitting for my brothers family Thur-Sun so I won't be home, but may take my machine with me.
Fingers crossed for getting something done.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by wendsy
Well-to be truthful-I think I'm not playing nice with it-I'm being too rigid! I started out with one idea then changed my mind. My biggest problem has been the peach color of the center-I find peaches too pink or too yellow to suit me. And I have found only a few choices. My mom happened to be going on vacation out east-and found some pieces in PA-she just got it home and it's to yellowish for what I'm looking for. So I'll probably go back to my original line of thoughts. It also has be waiting on my to finish a few unexpected quilts! I'm hoping to be ready to show you something next week but may sister goes in for surgery next week so I might be helpinng her out for a few days here and there (she lives 1 1/2 hrs away and her recovery may take as long as 6 wks so I really have to budget my time.) The quilt tops are for a cousin who is having twins-the shower crept up on us and we have until Sat to finish-oh and I'm house sitting for my brothers family Thur-Sun so I won't be home, but may take my machine with me.
Fingers crossed for getting something done.
Boy Wendsy... you are incredibly busy... relax....
I'm sorry I didn't mean to chose such a difficult color. You may want avoid the peaches, pinks, yellows altogether.... Don't worry ... what every you decide will be very pretty....
Old 10-12-2010, 01:09 PM

I also must admit that Dawn's center has not arrived. What arrived was an envelope that obviously was a quilt block. I made the mistake of thinking it was Dawn's center, without even opening it Honestly I don't know who sent me the square with paper pieced tulips. I have striped my entire house apart and gone through every box, bag, bill, fabric, drawer; I even checked the cooking pots and pans but there is nothing that resembles Dawn's center.

I'm really sorry! The only good thing about this is my house is clean and ready for the holidays. Let me know what I should do.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:20 PM

[/quote]
Boy Wendsy... you are incredibly busy... relax....
I'm sorry I didn't mean to chose such a difficult color. You may want avoid the peaches, pinks, yellows altogether.... Don't worry ... what every you decide will be very pretty....[/quote]

I matched the peach in brown fabrics just fine, it's the "solid" peach that I've been dragging my feet about-you know trying to find that perfect fabric. As I said I'm the one being stubborn, not your choice of colors for the center-I could have ran in so many different ways with all the colors-I guess I'm just going about it the hard way! :mrgreen:
Old 10-13-2010, 07:27 AM

Ok sooooo I have just fininshed yet ANOTHER center for this RR .. this is the 3rd one I have done... lets hope it makes it this time! It measures 19.5 x 16
Old 10-13-2010, 07:50 AM

Ok Dawn. I'll watch for it to come. When it does, I'll drop everything and get busy. I'm so sorry about the other center.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:35 AM

I just got Star's center in the mail today, and I already know what I'm going to do with it!!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
I just got Star's center in the mail today, and I already know what I'm going to do with it!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am so excited!!!!!!