Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
~~~ IRR3~~~ Group 13~~~ Northern Lights >

~~~ IRR3~~~ Group 13~~~ Northern Lights

~~~ IRR3~~~ Group 13~~~ Northern Lights

Old 10-23-2010, 11:38 PM

Great job Wendsy. I love what you have done and the fabrics look great.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:21 AM

Thanks for the compliments, hopefully I won't get to headstrong about the rest of the borders-it was tough, on me since I wasn't willing to change my idea for the border! Can't wait to get started on the next.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:13 AM

Gwyn.. I just want you to know I found my track and confirm for the 1st center I sent you.. it says it was delivered back on Sept 20th.... so my center is there someplace.... sure wish you could find it.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:26 PM

Dawn: Yesterday I received 3 packages that were delivered to addresses in the wrong town. I don't know why, but they were all addressed perfectly. For some reason they went to a couple of quilters in Perry/Willard. I have notified the post master there seems to be a problem and he is looking through some of the resent mail to see if anything else has been received. I have a date with my son to help clean and search my room this weekend. I really hope I find it for you. It won't be for lack of trying. The last center I received is firmly attached to my board with fabric pieces to be attached. It will go out on Monday with an order confirmation. Really, I am hard to find your center.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:58 AM

I finished Dawn's top this morning. I really hope you like it. Are we supposed to post pictures here or somewhere else?

Dawn's quilt top
[ATTACH=CONFIG]117244[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-117239.jpe  
Old 11-01-2010, 09:29 AM

Gwyn .. Mercy that is STUNNING... I am sooooo excited.. oo what will they do next....
Old 11-01-2010, 01:13 PM

Gwyn that is perfectly beautiful! I love this one. Is that striped fabric you used that had all the right colors or did you have to cut each of those stripes individually??
Old 11-01-2010, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
Gwyn that is perfectly beautiful! I love this one. Is that striped fabric you used that had all the right colors or did you have to cut each of those stripes individually??
I cut each strip separately (1.5" for the first 3 & 1 1/8 for the outside strip. Many of the fabrics in the log cabin look very much like some I have labeled as Civil War so I used Civil War - Louisa (Louisa May Alcott) as the fabrics for the frame.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
Originally Posted by sew cornie
I cut each strip separately (1.5" for the first 3 & 1 1/8 for the outside strip. Many of the fabrics in the log cabin look very much like some I have labeled as Civil War so I used Civil War - Louisa (Louisa May Alcott) as the fabrics for the frame.
BOY GWYN You sure do make it hard on us newbies ha ha that is awesome what you added... now I have to follow this??? WOW.. :D looking forward to it... Thank goodness we have till Jan. 15th For some weird reason, I was thinking we had till Feb.1 but just checked the schedule...JAN 15 is mail date for round 2.

Wendsy.... I sent Gwyn's top to you today with delivery conformation. You should get it soon.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
I finished Dawn's top this morning. I really hope you like it. Are we supposed to post pictures here or somewhere else?
There is another thread where we post the pics after each round so everyone in the IRR3 can go and not have to search each group thread... here is the link... http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-59819-1.htm