Welcome to the Quilting Board!
I do get some pulling with this die. I think it might be the size and have found when my cutting mat get worn that makes a difference also. I still think it is faster cutting this way. I like to iron a pile of fabric and then cut 2 1/2", 3 1/3 and tumblers all at the same time. I have made a ton of quilts from the 3 1/2" squares. The Go was one of the best things I've ever treated myself to.
sew4nin I mail my stuff the same way Barb does. It really does work. I use any type of thin cardboard, I have been know to recycle cereal boxes. When I wrap mine in plasitc wrap I will poke a few small holes in the plastic so air can escape so when you take to post office it fits through their little envelope thing. Barb and I swap charms on another site and our envelopes have 100 charms in them so this should be not problem for 50 charms.
We are having a snow day here in Michigan....glad I don't live in the Northeast...you guys are getting clobbered! The best thing to do when you have a snow day is ...sew!
so I thought we would play a game ....so we can get to know each other and keep the post busy in between birthdays. I will ask some questions and (I will give answers too) then I will ask a question and give you a time limit to find the answer and everyone who has the answer will go in a drawing and the winner will get a prize mailed from Me.
Join in if you want.....
1. What is your favorite color? Mine peacock a shade between blue and teal
2. How many children do you have? I have 3 Kelly, Emily and Matthew
3. How many fur babies do you have? 2 ...cat named Oreo and a dog named Sophie
4. Besides quilting and crafting what is your favorite thing to do? Mine is camping with my family
5. favorite TV show....hard to pick one.....Scandal very close 2nd is Castle
Who is next?
Me, me, me!
1. What is your favorite color? Blue more like royal blue.
2. How many children do you have? I have 4: Michael (17), CJ (6), AJ (5), Maya (2 on Sunday)
3. How many fur babies do you have? 0...I have 4 kids after all!
4. Besides quilting and crafting what is your favorite thing to do? Bowling. Let's roll!
5. favorite TV show? Scandal without a doubt! Love Suits and White Collar and Covert Affairs and Burn notice and....but it's Scandal!
"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html
1. What is your favorite color? Red and Purple, Pink and Gray
2. How many children do you have? Four: Princess Jessica-30,Princess Adrianne-28,Mister Taylor-23,PrincessMarina-20. Four grand babies with another due in 7 weeks and 3 days(PrincessA is counting )
3. How many fur babies do you have? WELL...I personally am not a pet person(sorry) HOWEVER, we are still babysitting PrincessA's (I promise to take him with me when I move) chocolate Lab Laredo and kitty Peaches(hubby and I figured out today Peaches is 94 in cat years), MisterT's (rescued as a stray baby)chubby kitty-Jemma, and hubby loves his chickens and ducks....
4. Besides quilting and crafting what is your favorite thing to do? Love a good book and movie&popcorn with hubby
5. Favorite TV show? Criminal Minds, Project Runway and...yes, StarTrek
(To many details lol)
2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~
1. What is your favorite color? clear bright primary & black & white
2. How many children do you have? 1 son Daniel
3. How many fur babies do you have? 2 ...cats Charlie & Camille, 6 dogs...Sugar, Sparky, Cocoa, Sam, Missy & Rudy.
4. Besides quilting and crafting what is your favorite thing to do? reading
5. favorite TV show....The Good Wife and Law & Order
Just passing through!
1. Color -- pink
2. Children -- 3 ages 25, 20, 27
3. Pets -- 0
4. Hobbies other than quilting -- reading
5. TV show -- Downton Abbey
1. Favorite color is red.
2. Children, 2 boys
3. No furry friends
4. Other hobbies is gardening.
5. Favorite tv show is law and order.