Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 611

Thread: 2012 Spring Pin Cushion Swap- Sign Up Closes April 27th--Mail by May 4th

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Orlando/Venice Florida -Sunshine State
    Posts
    340
    I would like to join.... sign me up for 2.

    Cuppy

  2. #32
    Power Poster Mariposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Washington
    Posts
    20,422
    cuppy- I have sent you a PM~
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

  3. #33
    Super Member Jenniky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golden Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    28
    Im in, I was just thinking the other day I need another pin cushion. This will be fun way to obtain a new one. So count me in. I will send my PM also.

    Doh..oh darn I didnt realize it was past the 27th nevermind I will have to wait for the next one.
    Last edited by Jenniky; 03-30-2012 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Past the date.
    Have an awesome day!

  4. #34
    Power Poster Mariposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Washington
    Posts
    20,422
    Jenniky-- You still have plenty of time! April 27th is a ways away!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

  5. #35
    Super Member Jenniky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golden Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariposa View Post
    Jenniky-- You still have plenty of time! April 27th is a ways away!
    Silly me! I was a little mixed up yesterday. I had to have my daughter drive me into Chicago for a Dr. appt for my hip and it is always distressing for me to go into Chicago traffic and all the people.. Lets just say for me its just SCARY! So now that I am straight with the dates you can count me in.
    Have an awesome day!

  6. #36
    Power Poster Mariposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Washington
    Posts
    20,422
    Glad to have you join us Jenniky!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

  7. #37
    Super Member QuilterMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    9
    You go Jenniky. So glad you are joining in the fun. I will have to see if I have more time this month to do two instead of just the one. I make these baseball pin cushions that are fun. Will try to see if I can get it done.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

  8. #38
    Super Member Jenniky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Golden Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    1,400
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    You go Jenniky. So glad you are joining in the fun. I will have to see if I have more time this month to do two instead of just the one. I make these baseball pin cushions that are fun. Will try to see if I can get it done.
    I have a piece of material I rescued from a bag of rags at a yard sale. I think this is the perfect opportunity for it to find its place in this world.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Have an awesome day!

  9. #39
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,249
    Blog Entries
    163
    count me in, i love pincushions
    Mary

  10. #40
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,249
    Blog Entries
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
    Silly me! I was a little mixed up yesterday. I had to have my daughter drive me into Chicago for a Dr. appt for my hip and it is always distressing for me to go into Chicago traffic and all the people.. Lets just say for me its just SCARY! So now that I am straight with the dates you can count me in.



    Know what you mean i spent many years their, i see you live in Portage, we have a trailer at the jellystone campground
    Mary

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.