Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1087

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

still stalking........maybe on Monday.

Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child . He would like to TRADE some fabrics from each state FC travels to.

Ok here is the song.. THATS BALONEY YES IT IS THATS BALONEY YES IT IS.. (singing it to paint your wagon).. will sing louder. alright here is the reason that I think is acceptable: your in the hospital. ok. your children/spouse/parent is in the hospital. your .. nope kinda running out of reasons. There was a huge time frame to make this. am I wrong? is something ok with this hurting peoples feelings ignoring deadlines is all cool? shoot singing louder.. THATS BALONEY YES IT ISSSSS (go ahead get mad at me see if it will stop me.. nope).. sorry girls .
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Just checked my confirmation #03120090000122882626 says it was delivered Friday instead of Thursday.Still have not heard from my partner.
    PMarch

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    well, without knowing who your partners are-all I can say is-I did not get a runner yet. if that helps you girls that say your gift arrived, and you have not heard from the giftee.
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    Ok here is the song.. THATS BALONEY YES IT IS THATS BALONEY YES IT IS.. (singing it to paint your wagon).. will sing louder. alright here is the reason that I think is acceptable: your in the hospital. ok. your children/spouse/parent is in the hospital. your .. nope kinda running out of reasons. There was a huge time frame to make this. am I wrong? is something ok with this hurting peoples feelings ignoring deadlines is all cool? shoot singing louder.. THATS BALONEY YES IT ISSSSS (go ahead get mad at me see if it will stop me.. nope).. sorry girls .
    No getting mad from me...I am thinking maybe you and I can sing a duet...Um, being able to actually harmonize in tune is not required tho is it?? (said in a sing songy voice...)
    K
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by letsquilt View Post
    Just checked my confirmation #03120090000122882626 says it was delivered Friday instead of Thursday.Still have not heard from my partner.
    Actually that says it's floating around in Michigan.. hehehe.. sounds like the post offices out there are playing Hot Potato with it.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

It amazes me that we pay for priority and it still takes for ever.
    PMarch

Blog Entries
    ok, stepping out on a limb here...... you know the, 'you might be a redneck if......." ok, you might be excused for not responding to the receipt of your swap if....... the funeral you are attending is your own.

or, you might be excused from responding if..... the bus that hit you was driven by someone else and there were no survivors.

actually, there are some pretty serious reasons for not responding. 1) you were raised by wolves.
    2) the one cousin who knows how to write is still in prison. 3) the federal guvmint tore down the only post office in your state. and reason #4) the tinfoil on your head has developed cracks and all you can hear are the aliens phoning home.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    ok, stepping out on a limb here...... you know the, 'you might be a redneck if......." ok, you might be excused for not responding to the receipt of your swap if....... the funeral you are attending is your own.

or, you might be excused from responding if..... the bus that hit you was driven by someone else and there were no survivors.

actually, there are some pretty serious reasons for not responding. 1) you were raised by wolves.
    2) the one cousin who knows how to write is still in prison. 3) the federal guvmint tore down the only post office in your state. and reason #4) the tinfoil on your head has developed cracks and all you can hear are the aliens phoning home.
    Oh my gosh Nancia those are some funny excuses. Thanks for making me laugh tonight!
    It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
    Edmund Hillary

Yeah and we I ask along it was goin to take to get there she to Maine .3*4 days. I got on Google the other day and found out MI is Michigan, so is my box I sent in Maine
    Sherrie

Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 ... LastLast