Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46 86 95 96 97 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Blog Entries
    No time to read but I just wanted to say I received a Beautiful table topper from Beth/ QuilterMomma! I love it so much! I want to show you but my camera does not work with my Mom's old computer. So if you can Beth would you post a picture! My Mom and sister both want to keep it! it will go perfectly in my house!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

So I braved the snow to go to the mailbox only to find a bill in there. Booo to bills!!! Well maybe tomorrow I will find a nice little package in there just for me.

Well I'm off to do some cutting on a lap quilt that was sent to me from a Secret Pal from here. I put in my 2 miles (1hour) on the treadmill and ate 2 hard boiled eggs with a couple of coffee, so I 'm good for a while.

Toodles Y'all!
    Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" with boy child

Blog Entries
    Here it is. Used office camera that day. I made for you to be able to use more than just in the season. My DH was a bit hesitant of letting me send, so I have to make another.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    QuilterMomma love the cabin/lodge themed quilt - turned out beautiful.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    you guys, those are both beautiful!! i am still working on mine, i know, i know. i will get it done today and out tomorrow! now, where's the dumb camera???
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=nancia;5792006]i, too, have a very quiet partner. i figured out a way to stalk and found my little key to success, at least i think so!

come on share!! how do you do it?
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Beautiful specimens!! Love them all. That octagonal shape is great and the colors beautiful. I am quite fond of the wildlife themes, deer and cabins and bears, OH MY!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Elisabrat-

IF I ever sign up for one of these again, I'm coming to your house so you can help me bind and stitch in the ditch!!

ok, ok.......I can't take this much more. Did you get the tablerunner???? It was to be delivered yesterday and I sent before due date of 1/15/13. Please, Please let me know soon........................
    "We can never have too much fabric" and "May the Fabric Fairy always keep your stash filled".

Robinlee

I came home from work tonight and had a wonderful package in the mail. Mariposa made me an assume table runner and also sent me needles and needle threaders. Thank you so much Rhonda it is beautiful I love it!
    PMarch

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46 86 95 96 97 106 ... LastLast