Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47 87 96 97 98 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed

Let me try that again!
    PMarch

Here is pic
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    PMarch

my table runner didn't come back to me today so I'm hoping that the PO let it go through and it's on it's way to it's owner

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    The runners that have been pictured are all nice ladies! I don't have the ability to post pics right now so when mine arrives maybe I can get one of my daughters to post for me. I am hoping my partner gets hers tomorrow or Sat at the latest. it only had to travel a few states
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Nope, no runner in my mailbox today. I even made Dusty go out at 9:45pm, in 37 degrees, and check for a second time since he said there was no mail at lunch time. All he found was a bill too

Blog Entries
    Nice runner. Love those goodies as well. Thought they were buttons for the quilt, then I read above, oh yeah threaders
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

I have to sing to you all once again.. ready?
    Oh the weather outside is frightful.. and the runner so delightful.. and since theres no place to go..

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW.. thank you so much for all the snow.. people Ms. Robinlee. its such a pretty runner with bluework snow people all over the place. and a cute country square boarder its just wonderful. Not to mention the lovely embroidered green tree dish cloth.

I think I was the all around winner here in the tablerunner trade. This was such a lovely exchange and everyone has truly outdone themselves sharing something they wouldnt mind owning. The workmanship shows and it is highly commendable. Thank you ladies for all that you have created and thank you Anastasia queen of the table runner exchanges for running such a succesful swap and for your first time? an A plus.

I would repost the runner but the camera is wanting formating again ahh so a worker here is exploring what he can do for me and should be back in action on Monday. Robin if you want to repost for me that would be lovely so we can all drool one more time
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Elizabrat tablerunner -

Elizabeth, I was beginning to worry there for minute or two.....or just all day.
    Here is the pic of the Snow Happens tablerunner. I'm so glad you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    "We can never have too much fabric" and "May the Fabric Fairy always keep your stash filled".

Robinlee

So glad to help you get over that worry affliction! Now you can go onto better things! this was so much fun to do. Now to sit back and watch those tablernunners come in. If you can not show mariposas tablerunner maybe she can show us? I want to see them ALL. Thanks robinlee for posting the pictures for me.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Darn Mailman didn't bring me anything today... Boo Hoo!! I'm just going to work on my TAW as a means of comfort.

Toodles,
    Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" with boy child

Page 97 of 109 FirstFirst ... 47 87 96 97 98 107 ... LastLast