Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: April FQ (Fat Quarter) Swap

My FQs going to the PostOffice tomorrow. They will be swinging from their state tree, Pecan tree and a Tulip tree, so be on the look out.
    My Avatar "Kiya" by Deborah Grayson Studios (c)2008
    http://www.graysonstudios.com
    http://www.debbeedoesquilting.blogspot.com

Thank you queen of 2802. Love the batiks. Great colors.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is that cross stitch? That is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Hey Brat, embroidery and quilting DO match and go together very well. Attached is a picture of one I did some time back. It is the Lavender and Lace Quilting Lady and I used some older patterns (churn dash, 9-patch, etc) to make the quilt around it. Started it many, many years ago and finished it in 2009 for a local challenge. Embroidery and quilting may go together, but it sure took me longer to finish than just a regular quilt. I'm doing another one, but I'm using my embroidery machine to do that work - it's in the process of finishing. Pictures later somewhere on the board.

Everybodies FQ's are looking great. I am still dreaming of the projects I can make when my Batiks arrive.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.

notice brat made no comments on her empty mail box.. nope not this brat. turning over a new leaf in life.. not making any noise about things not arriving.. nope not me. not now .. no how.. nope not sitting outside the mailbox waiting to hear a ping on the other side even when its raining outside and I am in a rain slicker oops I mean if I was to do that, which I wouldnt since I have turned over some darned friggen leaf.. yup I am patiently waiting no noise what so ever. pat me on the back why don't ya?

lovely batiks coming in as always.. this is a terrific swap I cant wait to figure out what next months swap will be... but nope patient will not even begin to hint to ask to wonder what might I need to stock up on now nope not me..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by sustraley View Post
    Thank you queen of 2802. Love the batiks. Great colors.
    You are very welcome! I really liked them once I got them. I ordered them from a little shop on ebay. Wasn't sure how they were really going to look in person.

I got a package today. I will post tomorrow. Monday's are very long for me through the first of May. I work until 5. After that I am participating in a 6 week class from church. It is called Apples of Gold. We are learning how to be better Women of God. I am loving it. This week's class was called How to love our children. Very eye opening. I didn't think I would do the class because I am in my 40's, been married for 22 years, and my kids are almost grown. Well, I am eating my words.

Anyways, I am not in my corner today. Will be tomorrow. Since I worked 1/2 day on Sat, I work 1/2 day tomorrow.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

MaryMo THANK YOU!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!! Batiks I love them !!!! Great color choice!!!!!!!

Brat I am empty handed also. On a bright note I got my Georgia travel guide for my anniversary trip in June, now I want to visit the whole state. Its been two years since we have took a trip without the little ones, I am excited!

I received these pretty batiks over the wknd. Unfortunately the sender didn't send their board name...so, I'm not sure who to thank. But, thank you whoever you might be I really like them and the little notebook/journal too
    Name:  image copy 2.jpeg
Views: 106
Size:  106.6 KB
    September Mini Quilt Swap

"will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Glad you liked them... it kills me to part with batiks but somehow I managed!! Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    Here are the lovely and brightly fun batiks I got from Tracibug on Saturday!!! I LOVE THEM!!! Hubby said they all look alike...HA!

Attachment 408287

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast