Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 54 63 64 65 74 ... LastLast

Thread: April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    LOVE the bowtucks bag!! What a nice gift!
    Thanks Brenda,it's nice to make something someone wants when possible,instead of guessing.I always like it when someone puts lots of info on their sign up sheet. Mary
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    Teresa If you type in your search engine "let's make dumplings/free zip pouch tutorial" about 4 or 5 sites down it will come up. It is by Keyka patterns.com. Check it out,it is very easy and quick. First one took about 25 min from start to finish. Now I make one in about 15 min.Uses up scraps.I get my zippers off itsy.Good luck. Mary

Thank you Mary!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Awesome packages coming in as always

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
    This is the swap I sent this month to Sue .She said she would really like a bow tucks bag.It is reslly red not orange.Also made matching tissue cover and zippered makeup bag. also sdded fabrics and candy.Attachment 328590Attachment 328591

Wait, all we have to do is ask for a BOW TUCKS BAG and we'll get one?!! Where do I sign up?

I cannot figure out how to make one of those stinkin bags. lol I suck at it.
    Last edited by reeskylr; 04-17-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leiladylei54 View Post
    I got it from a local fabric store. I might be going there in the next couple of weeks. Want me to look for it...see if they have any left??? If so, how much would you like???
    Oo...half a yard? so pretty.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

hello,everyone i love the sp package that i got.i will use everything and the pincushions that i got
    i love owls and the button quilt thank again havplenty

THE bow tuck tote is fabulous MARY... Love the fabric too! I am On the bench waiting.... Patiently! Mail man hailed me over to our mailroom today, and i got all excited.... all he wanted was to ask if a neighbor has moved because their mail has really stacked up! Bummer... But I bet he has a pkg. for me SOON :-) I just know its coming.....
    Catsnquiltsgotogether
    Jeremiah 29:13 =^.^=

Update on my daughter, Jamie: She was diagnosed with Toxic Shock Syndrome. We are awaiting test results to know if she also has Whooping cough. She has been a VERY sick young lady. But, we were able to bring her home tonight!! We are so thankful for all the prayers and good wishes. Thank you all, so much.
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
    Update on my daughter, Jamie: She was diagnosed with Toxic Shock Syndrome. We are awaiting test results to know if she also has Whooping cough. She has been a VERY sick young lady. But, we were able to bring her home tonight!! We are so thankful for all the prayers and good wishes. Thank you all, so much.

I am so glad to hear that she is doing better. We will continue to pray for a speedy recovery.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
    So very scary. I am glad that she is coming home and only hope that her recovery will continue. Many prayers from so many of us going up for her!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 54 63 64 65 74 ... LastLast