Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST

Blog Entries
    Does anyone else have trouble sending the PM with your info on it? The last 2 months I get a message that 5000 characters is all it will take. I went through and condensed the information as much as I could and I was still at just under 7000. Am I including too much? Or am I doing something wrong? Help this old lady figure out how to "do it right".
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I'm in for this month. Just have to revise the Q and I'll send it later this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    Does anyone else have trouble sending the PM with your info on it? The last 2 months I get a message that 5000 characters is all it will take. I went through and condensed the information as much as I could and I was still at just under 7000. Am I including too much? Or am I doing something wrong? Help this old lady figure out how to "do it right".
    I just counted my questionnaire and it's 2283 characters. That includes the original questions and my responses. I don't use whole sentences since many of the questions just need a two to five word response. The "additional info" section is the longest with 4 sentences. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Belfrybat; 03-26-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    I am in..sent PM to Lori last night! What fun this swap is...
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

I'm in again! Just sent Lori my pm. Love this swap! Thanks for all you do Lori and hope you're feeling better soon!

Blog Entries
    I'm in again, will send PM Lori. Thanks for the swap, so fun. I love putting the boxes together and receiving them too!

The good thing is tax day is April 17th this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    Important information, I set the mail date for April 15th which as we in the USA know is deadine for income taxes so I would suggest that you mail before MY deadline.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Buslady,

Happens to me to. I love a questionairre with as much information as possible so I try to fill mine out like I would like to see one. I had to scale mine down too.

Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

In for two. Cannot wait to get the information so I can begin creating. I tried a new pattern last night, and this is what I got! A new lunch bag.

Name:  20130325_215925.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  114.4 KBName:  20130325_215938.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  120.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    In for two. Cannot wait to get the information so I can begin creating. I tried a new pattern last night, and this is what I got! A new lunch bag.

Name:  20130325_215925.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  114.4 KBName:  20130325_215938.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  120.6 KB
    Love the fabric!
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Hi FQ Stash Queen.

I tried to send you a Private Message but your box is full - you'll have to empty some of it.

You have to send your details to Lori by PM.

Your post will probably be removed soon by the Board Moderator as it contains personal information.

Happy quilting!
    Knitette
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast