Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST

Judith 1005 got my doll quilt and i just LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much!! Hope you can put picture up. I got 2 beautiful quilts from 2 great patners this month,Lucky me

oh ya i love squirels and that one judith is adorable.....

Blog Entries
    WOW! can you see my head swelling after those comments! Geesh! thanks for all the compliments! I was fearful because it wasn't as "fall-ish" in colors as others. I too have decided to do a large quilt with the pinwheels, as I really love that block. I will get the pictures I took of the DQ from you posted tonight after work. ( Yep I'm sitting at my desk supposively working ! ha!) I have your beautiful dq hanging in my office right now! Everyone here loves it! Luckily today we actually have a bit of fall breeze in the air, it must have been sent in with my new fall DQ! Thanks
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    OK so I had to take pictures with my cell phone to post for now. Just had to share. Not sure why the one shot has a blue tint, I guess something to do with the fluorescent lighting in my office! I look at this mini and it makes me want candy corn and caramel apples! My favorite things in the fall! Thanks Nancy!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

There are some darling doll quilts posted here. I still can't figure out how to leave feedback.

Penny~look under your name and click on the blue no. 1-it will take you to your own feedback page. You can click on anyone's no. by their feedback score and follow directions given there. Hope this helps.
    jillnjo

Blog Entries
    Hi, I'm posting photos of the doll quilt I made my partner Ljdugas. Linda, I am so glad you are enjoying your doll quilt. Thank you for letting me know you received it. I guess the P.O. ran that right on up to you. LOL, It just barely made it into the mail. Thank you also postal service. I really enjoyed making this one.

And, I am almost finished with my October DQ. I was afraid my daughter would have her baby and I wouldn't be able to participate my 1 year anniversary in the doll quilt swap. So, I made my doll quilt in advance. I hope I get someone who does enjoy Halloween. (Not a scarry Halloweeen, but a whimsical one.) But, it's Halloween all the same.

Now, I need to see what else came in while I was off sewing. (big grin)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    http://fl-quiltchic.blogspot.com/
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12

Blog Entries
    Hobbykat, I love the fabric you used for your Kalidascope. It looks like the leaves are swirling from above.

Lisa, I love the pretty shirting prints you used and the stipple quilting is awesome.

Blog Entries
    Lisa and Nancy, I love your fall snowballs. Lisa said it perfectly....Candy corn(yum), Candy apples (another yummy) and your little doll quilt definitely evokes memories of the the county fall fair.

Blog Entries
    Quilting Krazy love your DQ and colors great job

Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast