Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blocks Ive made

Joan -- you might want to add this thread link to your little blurb in your profile. That way everyone can look at the blocks and not wonder where the thread is. Just a thought since your blocks are so dang purdy I want to keep up with them :)

Blog Entries
    Thanks Moon..I figured out how to add the link I think! Glad to see you are in the Winter group also! Cant beleive there are such fast block makers in this swap! I better get on the ball! :)

Nicely done!

Blog Entries
    love the bright colors

Blog Entries
    Beautiful blocks.

Blog Entries
    I made this block for nanaKathy55 and I have never had such problems as I did with this block. I tore it apart 3-4 times and still didnt get to lay right. I almost didnt post it but I guess we all have a "problem block." Im so sorry NanaKathy..if you want to send me another F8 Ill make another block NOT using the blue material I used.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay
    These are the blocks Im sending out tomorrow, along with the F8 of mine. My camera doesnt take very good pictures as they arent as bright as they appear in the pictures.
    Your blocks are beautiful!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay
    Chigger, Im in the winter group. Thanks everyone for your kind words. Wish my camera didnt distort the colors so bad.
    Babyfire, Waltzing Matilda was not hard once I got the size adjusted. The pattern was for 16" block so had to work on cutting it down. The hardest part was the octogon in the middle. I love that pattern. PM me and I can tell you where to find it on line and tell you how I cut it down for a 12" block.
    I don't think it's your camera, because I have two new camera's and they both do the same thing however if you take them outside and take the picuture you might be able to get the true color, I'm going to try that the next time...

Blog Entries
    Thanks Lv2Sew2011! I took the last two I posted with my cell phone and they didnt come out so bright as with my digital camera. I am going to try your block that everyone is commenting you on..Blackfords Beauty. It doesnt look hard but its alot of small pieces. I havent had much luck with my blocks the past couple of nights. Must be the full moon! LOL.

Blog Entries
    Gorgeous! Thank you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast