Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group >

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Old 06-04-2014, 05:26 AM

sewnsew love your fabric choice, to the person who posted who wants what I thought everything went to one person who then delegated them all out to each of us so don't worry we will figure it all out when we get it. a new challenge for us all and those 30's prints? AWESOME! wow you have a great collection going there. what are you hoping we put with it to tie it all together? its going to be so cute!! I am thinking of doing one too.. one day one day. I have today to cut fabric so its coming. I am deciding what to use. I have a lot of Christmas that I would love to get into blocks but maybe a supply of different prints for different projects is the ticket too.. oh dear! time to hit the fabric room and start picking!
Old 06-04-2014, 06:56 AM

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;6744254]to the person who posted who wants what I thought everything went to one person who then delegated them all out to each of us so don't worry we will figure it all out when we get it.

Janice said I could label the 4 yellow ones left over from the last boom so Boom 12 people don't have to work with my yellow again . . . right?

KAT
Old 06-04-2014, 07:29 AM

I was 6 F8s too short of the lst fabric I had so put 6 different F8s in baggies and asked Janice to give them to the Clover group if possible...Dont want one person in both groups to get two of the same fabric, now that makes NO sense to me once I think about it because if you are in BOTH groups you are getting the same fabric in each group...duh...I think Im getting dementia!! Anyway..whatever you get HAVE FUN is all I ask!!!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:53 AM

When I get your F8s, I count them, then sort them into everyone's mailer envelope without regard to who gets what UNLESS they are specifically directed to certain individuals. That's the reason I don't want you to put group members' names on identical F8s or I'll spend too much time sorting when I could just go right down the line of envelopes. It's not so bad if there's one, but with 40, it's a terrible time-waster. Thanks for making it as easy for me as much as possible.

Also, as the subject has just come up on another thread, ALWAYS use BOARD NAMES, NEVER real names whenever you post here. It's less of an issue now as I'm the only one with everyone's full private info but try to be careful you don't accidentally share anything private that you or another person may not want shared. Thanks!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:01 AM

Default New person joining JADE!

We have a new person joining JADE. Her name is Muse&Sew and she's not been a Boom participant in the past but has been around the board so some of you might know her. Please welcome her!

Just an fyi, Bluelady is dropping out of this group but keeping the 4 month CLOVER group. She saw an opportunity to let in another person and took it. Thanks, Bluelady!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:37 AM

I wasn't in the same swap but its ok to send me the same fabric. I don't mind. its your quilt you should get what you want even if you have to reach out to more to finish it. washed and cut 12 sets of fabric. now to cut the other 7 and I am golden lol.. think tomorrow is soon enough. I got real pooped out. hoping for white with my fabric as its pretty colorful in a pastel sorta way white on white/tone on tone but true white please
Old 06-04-2014, 01:46 PM

Default Hello!

Hello everyone! My fabric for both groups is on its way! I found a fabric I really like, so I am using the same one for both groups. Looking forward to getting started!

Gaijin
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 06-04-2014, 02:27 PM

Oooooh, Gaijin, pretty! You always find the neatest fabrics.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:32 PM

Default Batiks

Here is the picture of the fabric I am sending for both groups.
Jane, my F8's are packaged and will be in the mail tomorrow. Will email you when done.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 06-04-2014, 07:01 PM

Pretty batiks sunrise, I love them! I labeled each one of my bags and put the group name on them. Hope that's okay JaniceMcC, just because I would like the one set back sooner....