Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 136 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group

Blog Entries
    FABRIC RECIEVED TODAY FROM:

Oatw13
    abbys mom
    cyndi H

OUTGOING TODAY grown up blocks for missgigglewings and marcialee. Be on the look out!!

I got 5 squishies today, to my surprise, 4 were grown up blocks :lol: Great work ladies, WOW, so fast :thumbup:
    Grown ups from:
    Cyndi H
    Quilting Nurse
    Peggerss
    Jennifer22206
    Lovely block! I will post them later-when I can get to my camera!

I also received a F8 from BabyFireO4-boy, do I have fabric to go with your fabric-had to buy some b&w fabric for the last swap so I know I'm ready to work on your block ;-)

Blog Entries
    Oh I am excited to check out a block....

Blog Entries
    Aully I have it in Excel. My macro formats addresses into a tab that is printed on the sheets as you see them. Word doesn't work for me since it puts headers and footers in and ruins the layout.

Send me a PM with your email and I'll email an excel file.

What problem are you having with pdf? That should be pretty foolproof. But, of course we all have our own computers with their own minds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aully
    Does anyone have the address labels for Microsoft word? I can't get them to print normal with PDF.

Blog Entries
    GORGEOUS grownups received from sheysmema, moonrise, and cyndi H! Thank you so much, pics coming as soon as I fix this wifi for my camera. What a fun, exciting treat!

Please please remember to put your board name with these beauties. Remember, there are 35 others and to have to cross reference just opens us all up to losing track of blocks. Put your board name on it and get immediate credit! ;-)

thx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heyjami
    Aully I have it in Excel. My macro formats addresses into a tab that is printed on the sheets as you see them. Word doesn't work for me since it puts headers and footers in and ruins the layout.

Send me a PM with your email and I'll email an excel file.

What problem are you having with pdf? That should be pretty foolproof. But, of course we all have our own computers with their own minds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aully
    Does anyone have the address labels for Microsoft word? I can't get them to print normal with PDF.

When I print them from PDF they are to big and make a mess of the labels and I can not change the font size. I use the Avery labels. I tryed word yesterday and it was a mess too with the headers and footers.

I will PM you, Thanks so much!
    :thumbup:

My F8's will be going out next week, sorry for the delay.

Beautiful blocks received today from CyndiH and Sarah Fitz -- love them both, you captured exactly what I was looking for!

But could I ask that you post pictures? I cannot find the cord to connect the camera to the puter. The floors are being all torn up and I had to move the computer into the sewing room. There is a leak in the slab and I had to pack everything up -- living, dining, family and den. Ugh. Thought I moved everything I would need for the month into the sewing room but do not know what happened to the connecter cord.

3 f8's in mail today...
    Janecat - (was in a special "I'm sorry" envelope from postmaster so I was thrilled to see it was all okay, phew)

oatw13

Abby's Mom

My f8's will be mailed Monday 10/10/11 along with a little note for you.

Page 22 of 136 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 122 ... LastLast