Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group

I want to let everyone know that I don't have a camera so will not be posting any pictures. Feel free to take pictures of the blocks you make for me or receive from me and post. Sorry

The first of my grown-ups

I received these beauties from:
    Dove911, CindiH, Ljdugas31, Goldendog55.

Photos are in that order. Thank you for these wonderful blocks!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Pictures

Here are the pictures of the blocks I received. They're really nice! Thanks so much! They are from: dove911, jaba, and suestraley.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Blog Entries
    Received F8's from roseysue and missgigglewings today. Mailed blocks to mosher92 and bibliostone. Hope to receive some back soon....

All, I finally got all of the f8s out today. I will get up who I have received them from soon. Sorry about the delay but my mother has been in the hospital for the last 10 days.

Blog Entries
    I received fabric from 1000projects, dungeonquilter, missgigglewings, and Roseysue today. And my first finished block came today. Thanks 1000projects! It is a great block.

From 1000projects:
    Name:  1000projectsR-crop.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  19.9 KB
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

Planes and copters flying in the sky! Love it!
    Linda in Nevada

All the blocks look great. Keep on posting pictures. Good job everyone.

Blog Entries
    WOW..some beautiful finished blocks already! I have ALL the F8s cut to make into blocks and going to try to get as many as possible done today. I know theres no rush but I love making new blocks out of new material!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

WOW! Some beautiful blocks already. Great job everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
    April, I will use blue from my stash also. No need for a return block.
    Thank you so very much E.! I sure do appreciate it. And if there is ever anything I can do for you all you need to do is holler

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapquilt View Post
    I will be happy to make you some blue blocks. What size do you want?
    I will need your address.
    Thank you so very much as well Pat! 12.5" would be perfect but whatever you send I can make it work. I sent you a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
    April, I would love to make Izabella a blue block, no need to make me one in return or send a F8-I have lots of blue in my stash. Just PM me your address
    Thank you as well P! I sent you a PM and remember same for you if there is ever anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
    April, block is on the way for your daughter! Hope she likes it! Nothing in return is needed!
    Thank you so very much Joan! I am sure she will love it. I cannot thank all of you ladies enough for your kindness and caring and the love coming Izabella's way.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
    A "hug" block is on the way for Izabella!
    Thank you so much! I am so excited to get this project underway for her. You are all helping immensely to surround her with love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillie View Post
    April,
    Please pm me your addy so I can send your lovely daughter her blocks in blue. Nothing in return but to see her with the finished quilt.

Dear God, please take this family in your loving arms and give them love, health and peace. You all are in my prayers daily.
    Lillie,
    PM sent and thank you ever so much for not only the block but the prayers as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by masimmons View Post
    All, I finally got all of the f8s out today. I will get up who I have received them from soon. Sorry about the delay but my mother has been in the hospital for the last 10 days.
    Ma, so very sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she is okay and on her way to recovering. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all again from the very bottom of my heart. You all are truly the best group of ladies in my boom swaps!
    Huge Hugs
    April

Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 69 ... LastLast