Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 125 of 241 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 124 125 126 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Blog Entries
    Has anyone noticed a tendency to click on a thread on this board and get sent to a spam site? It has happened to me several times in the last few weeks and it's only on the quiltingboard.com and it's sub-pages, so I know I don't actually have a virus. I wonder if the unfriended friends is related to that?

Blog Entries
    Mine takes me to a different site if I accidently click too far off the link, like into a advertisement but thats the only problem Ive had. Got this beautiful block from Pink Lotus today! thanks so much!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Got F8 from daisey and a finished block from 1000 projects.

Blog Entries
    I sent home a grown up block to Areinn today, hope you like them, I sent both together from Diamonds and Pearls. I will post pics in my album if you want a quick peek!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    I sent home a grown up block to Areinn today, hope you like them, I sent both together from Diamonds and Pearls. I will post pics in my album if you want a quick peek!
    You got the F8 from Areinn. I still need hers and lv2sew2011! Hope I see them soon. I like to plan these out
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Blog Entries
    Haven't done an update for quite awhile so will now. I am waiting on a F8 from areinn. I have received all the rest and your blocks have been mailed to you. I am waiting for mine to return from lovingisabella, 1000projects, areinn, charlottemarie, daisey, fraew, goldendogs55, linda58, lv2sew2011, marcialee, missgigglewings, mosher92, nancia, nexxus831, okdarla, oldcatlady, quiltermomma, savannarandoms, scrapper, yosamitesa, and pinklotus. If your records show different please let me know.
    For those that I have received from, I thank you so much for your time and talent in making them for me. All of them are wonderful and I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
    You got the F8 from Areinn. I still need hers and lv2sew2011! Hope I see them soon. I like to plan these out
    Me too. Still waiting on those two also.

Jaba, you have the picture of the block I sent you. It is #18 of 26 in your Boomerang album.
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser View Post
    Has anyone noticed a tendency to click on a thread on this board and get sent to a spam site? It has happened to me several times in the last few weeks and it's only on the quiltingboard.com and it's sub-pages, so I know I don't actually have a virus. I wonder if the unfriended friends is related to that?
    during the past month or so I have been getting an alert that the site is harmful ( can't remember the exact wording) and my antivirus program shuts down the quilting board site altogether. I have to pull it up and log back in. Has only happened with this site and about 5-6 times in the last month or so.

I've noticed the alert and my computer crashed. It came back to life today again. Sure don't like that.
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Page 125 of 241 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 124 125 126 135 175 225 ... LastLast