Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 133 of 241 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 132 133 134 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Good morning!!! I have 3 blocks going home today to NanaKathy55, CharlotteMarie and daisey!!! Pictures are posted if you want a sneek peek.

Y'all are SO quiet!!! Where is everyone today??? I know...y'all are all busy sewing. Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!!

well I am back from my sisters and will be mailing grown-up blocks home by the end of the week
    I have received grown-up from
    Abby's mom and Tam...Moo

Blog Entries

today's mail

Received a very pretty block from PinkLotus today. Don't think this pic does it justice, it's beautiful. Thank you so much, I love it!Name:  DSCF0881.JPG
Views: 74
Size:  1.24 MB

Jaba, I am so glad you like the block I think that the green pulls the little bits of green in your fabric out. I was in limbo for a little while deciding whether to use a white or the cream that I ended up using for the background fabric. I love your veggie/fruit fabric that you sent out to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Received a very pretty block from PinkLotus today. Don't think this pic does it justice, it's beautiful. Thank you so much, I love it!

Blog Entries
    I agree PinkLotus, you matched it perfectly. Again thank you so much. I think I'm going to have some awesome placemats ladies, and I use them everyday.

Blog Entries
    I forgot to sing the praises of 1000projects for the great block I received last week, and today SheriR sent some ladybugs home, too! Claire had those little darlings peeking out from behind bunches of green leaves and yellow flowers, and Sheri had them swarming around delicate red flowers. Thank you both!
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Blog Entries
    I am sending blocks home to GoldenDog55, 1000projects, and Anastasia (side swap) tomorrow morning.

I forgot to take pictures and so I can't post peeks in my signature line like I had before; as it is, I got a nasty PM that my signature was too big and I got a little butt-hurt over that so I put something "more better" in my signature line.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser View Post
    I got a nasty PM that my signature was too big and I got a little butt-hurt over that so I put something "more better" in my signature line.
    Your a lot nicer than me it probably would have pushed me to make a much longer signature
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

[QUOTE=TheMamaHauser;557 I got a nasty PM that my signature was too big and I got a little butt-hurt over that so I put something "more better" in my signature line.[/QUOTE]

Yup got one ome time ago so deleted other swap links.
    Anna Quilts

Page 133 of 241 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 132 133 134 143 183 233 ... LastLast