Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 154 of 241 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 153 154 155 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Ok, not completed yet, but wanted to show you what I am experimenting with. Poor Fraew, she may not like it and I can always make her a nine patch easily if she wants and I keep this.
    Poor Fraew! QMomma that sure is pretty. Sorry, ya gotta finish it now...and send it to me. That's a stunner!!!

No peaking Elisabrat!
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Blog Entries
    I realized one thing, don't sew it together late at night, or to early in the morning, you can get mixed up pretty easily. I think there is some other fabrics that I can make this block work for. I would love to perfect it and make a scrap quilt with this block. Lord knows I have lots of scraps that would work.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

That is a STUNNING block!!! No way at this point (with little fingers) would I take on such a delicate project. Fraew...if you don't want it, I would be happy to take that "ugly" thing off your hands, if it is too much for you to stand. QMomma, you are doing a fantastic job.

Grateful Dead quilt...I like the idea of it inside the circle around the skull, however if that won't work, I'd do the sides in the colored area. Looks amazing and you got that together QUICK!!!

TheMamaHauser -- CONGRATS!!! Happy dance, happy dance. I am doing a happy dance for you!!! (Don't ask Elisabrat to do that for you, she'll end up shuffling instead of dancing and we don't want her to fall, she is WAY too precious for that) I know you will be happy to have that part behind you!

I again received a perfect block for my quilt. This one is from Chewboo. Very nice. Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Jaba...thats a really neat idea!! I found some inch tall BRIGHT Alphabet buttons and was thinking I might be able to sew them in the skull....but not sure they would show up too well...I also bought some stencils but they will be too big to fit into the skull...Ill come up with something but I LOVE the idea you had. Thanks!!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Hi Diamond Divas! I have to get caught up this weekend with my thank yous, as I thought a few days in ICU would be a lark this week. Home just in time for Hurricane Sandy, though. So please be patient with me. Elizabrat, I will be happy to contribute to your project. Mosher92, your block from me was sent out 9/7. Can you check again, I will gladly make another for you. Thank you Pink Lotus, Yosametisa, Nexxus21 for your beautiful blocks. I know I am missing someone, will check my lists tomorrow. Now to sleep in my own bed...
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Blog Entries
    You go girl, yippee for you, the night of nov. 8th you better be dancing around the room and yollering for joy. So glad you're in the table topper swap!

Blog Entries
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  146.8 KBI received these beautiful blocks from Pinklotus and Chewboo - Thanks so much ladies...I love them and they will be a perfect addition to my quilt. I can hardly wait to see it all come together. My prayers are with all of you on the East Coast.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Blog Entries
    Mosher92

I mailed your finished blocks (2) to you on 9-8-12.
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Oh my goodness if she doesn't want it send it to me. LOL. It is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Ok, not completed yet, but wanted to show you what I am experimenting with. Poor Fraew, she may not like it and I can always make her a nine patch easily if she wants and I keep this.
    Attachment 372508
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Page 154 of 241 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 153 154 155 164 204 ... LastLast