Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 169 of 241 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 168 169 170 179 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

I just posted this quilt top on the Boom 7 thread. I'm donating it to the 'Sandy' survivors. I can't machine quilt so dotcomdtcm is going to do that for me, thanks Dotty! This is the purple fabric I sent to some of the swappers. I haven't put together the other blocks yet. Those of you who machine quilt, do you do it on you're regular machines or do you have one of the long arms?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Thanks all, like I said I absolutely love it! TamMoo, I couldn't either, sent Patrice a PM and she did it for me. Then I just have a folder in my pics on the computer and just upload from there. I have one for Boom 7 and 8 and for the other swaps, so I just save pics from the camera and drag them to the proper folder. They're easy to find and then I just post on here. Hope that makes sense. Cut up deer all day and we made 10 tubes of cracked pepper and garlic summer sausage, gotta' smoke than tomorrow....very tired tonight.

Blog Entries
    Oldcat lady, I have a long arm now HQ16 but before I did it on a mid arm Juki. The Juki works great for baby quilts or lap quilts and to a small queen, but bought the long arm because most of mine are kings and cal kings size.

Hey group! can't type much lol don't be sad only one good arm right now. love the blocks coming home, I quilt on my little brother and before that a kenmore. I can say twin is as big as I could do on the machines without help. I did one full and it was way too hard. lots of rolling to fit it in under. For bigger i would quilt as you go I think. No other choice no long arm for me ...

today received a block from lv oh heck lvtosew? in oaklahoma? I suck. I cant post right now internet is wy to slow but its a beautiful bee block with a so cute embroidered bee in the center. Man oh man. I tried to sew today joke of the century. arm is demanding a break for a bit i guess. but thank you for the block ..it was a nice treat to come home to.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Linda S from Tx: X 2 Block heading home Monday!
    Mosher X 2
    Stitchingpost
    Joan L from NH:
    Cindy H from TX:
    Sustraley
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    here is my update: let me know if it doesn't match yours.

no f8th from areinn, assuming she is out of the swap

sent block or sending Tuesday:
    1000projects
    Abbys Mom
    AnnaQuilts
    CharlotteMarie
    Chewboo
    daisey
    Elisabrat
    girlscouts1
    goldendog55
    jaba
    joanlizbay
    ljdugas31
    lv2sew2011
    marydoddliz
    pinklotus
    miss gigglewings
    moonrise
    mosher92
    nanakathy55
    nancia
    nexxus831
    quiltermomma
    savannahrandoms
    sustraley
    tam...moo
    twinriverfarm
    urgodschild2

this is whom I need to finish and will this week:
    ok darla
    oldcatlady
    roseysue
    scrapper
    sheriR
    themamahauser
    yosamitesa
    fraew
    linda58
    Marcialee

Blog Entries
    this is whom I have NOT received a block from. I will post photos of my blocks received at some point. Thank you all for great blocks
    daisey
    Fraew
    goldendog55
    joanlizbay
    linda58
    mosher92
    nanakathy55
    nancia
    nexxus831
    okdarla
    oldcatlady
    quiltermomma
    savannnahrandoms
    scrapper shriR
    themamahauser
    yosamitesa
    Marcialee

Blog Entries
    Marcilee I mailed your block out Oct 6. Let me know if you didnt get it. I didnt have any fabric remaining so if you want me to make you another one you can send me a F8. http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...s32-367917.jpg
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I'm sure areinn is still in the swap. I received her f8, and I think she once posted that she is on a heavy work schedule.

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone, thought I would check in to say hi~ I am cuddled up in my sewing room with my two cats and an electric blanket! We have been out of town a lot and up till now not needed the furnace, but it is COLD now! So me being a big Chicken afraid to go down into the basement to see if I can figure out how to turn it on! NOPE, not going to do that, i would have to go outside and I don't go outside at night when I am home alone in the cold winter... I am scaring myself more just talking about it!

So this quilter is glad for all the warm quilts and the electric blanket too! We have an electric heater too but guess where it is? Yep in that dark scary basement!

OK yes I did watch a lot of scary movies when I was young! Wish my hubby was home!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Page 169 of 241 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 168 169 170 179 219 ... LastLast