Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 196 of 241 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 195 196 197 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
    Alright marytoddliz, you are making me realize that I'm getting older every day. On December 14th, it will be my 10 years since I graduated from college. I also graduated from High School in 1998. Seems like yesterday, however my body tells me otherwise.
    I graduated HS in '98 too. And I just celebrated the 3rd anniversary of 29. So we're not old... we're just, um... well preserved.

Blog Entries
    Got a block from Daisey today. I love it! Only 11 more to go and my neice has already said she wants the mauve blocks made into a quilt for her! I gave the Boom 7 one to her mother and she thinks now SHE has to have one! LOL
    You two are just babes....Try having a 46 year old daughter, a 30 year old son, 6 grandkids and 2 great grandkids! LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    1998??? oh my, wouldn't that be nice . Yosamitesa you are a youngster darling, 1964 here, now that is getting old. Mind ,try not to let it tells me I forget some things, oh no not me, body has another way to certainly let you know. You have got a ways to go , so sorry to have to tell you this. Sometimes some things hurt more than others?!?. Still luv ya' though, just keep on trucking down a long highway, the journey is always worth it sometimes it just easier , sometimes not......alls good.

I received a beautiful block today from Fraew. Thank you very much!
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charlottemarie View Post
    I received a beautiful block today from Fraew. Thank you very much!
    Wow that was fast! I was just about to let you know that it is in the mail.

Blocks also in the mail to: Mosher92, NanaKathy55 and Ok Darla. Sneak peaks in my sig as usual.

Squishy arrived today from daisey. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Update time...

All F8s received except for areinn.

All blocks mailed except for 11: 1000 projects, areinn, daisey, Lv2sew2011, marcialee, Nancia, QuilterMomma, scrapper, SheriR, sustraley and Lovingisabella. Almost there! Almost there! This is quite the marathon.

All blocks received except for 9: areinn, ljdugas31, Nancia, Ok Darla, oldcatlady, savannahrandons, scrapper, sustraley and Lovingisabella.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Ok all my blocks are packaged up and most have stamps but 15 more need stamps. If you wanna take a sneak peek go ahead and click on my signature line. Hope everyone is well here we have been all struggling with colds again or still.
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Blog Entries
    I have received an f8 from Lv2sew2011 and a beautiful grownup block from daisey! Thank you both so much! So I only need f8's from areinn and LovingIzabella now. The only finished blocks missing are from Nancia, Ok Darla,QuilterMomma,savanahrandons, areinn and LovingIzabella. If I have messed that up please let me know, ok? I have my fabric picked out for the next boom, hah hah! Even DH gets excited about squishies now (although he won't admit to knowing why)
    How is everyone's holiday sewing commencing?
    May your blessings be many, your troubles few and your fabric stash endless!

Blog Entries
    Oh I peeked Nexxus, they both look very nice. Love the mushrooms you added, will let you know when they arrive. Hope you and your family get to feeling better, seems as though alot of us got the cold and sinus stuff, me included. Just keep carrying that box of kleenix around with me.

I love the block you made and can't wait to see it in person. Thank you for that beauty.

I also have blocks done but am waiting on new stamps.

Colds are no fun. Praying everyone will stay healthy or heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexxus831 View Post
    Ok all my blocks are packaged up and most have stamps but 15 more need stamps. If you wanna take a sneak peek go ahead and click on my signature line. Hope everyone is well here we have been all struggling with colds again or still.
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 12-07-2012 at 05:55 AM.
    Anna Quilts

Page 196 of 241 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 195 196 197 206 ... LastLast