Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 200 of 241 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 199 200 201 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2408

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

Blog Entries
    I received my F8 and my finished block from Areinn. Im surprised she hasnt answered the PM's because she answered mine immediately and sent the block right after that. Cut off date is Jan 1? I wonder if April will have the sign ups on Jan 2nd?? LOL just teasing April.
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

There are so many blocks I have not received yet that I would be fine with a months between to see if I can complete most of this swap before starting another BOOM.
    Anna Quilts

Here is a block I made for oldcatlady extra swap. Hope you like it. I will get it in the mail tomorrow.

Name:  IMG_1159a.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  259.2 KB

I counted my received blocks back. 32. Of those 2 are two blocks from one person so I am in received 30 total. If you havent sent mine could you please let me know if your not able to? Linda don't you worry I also received your note and you know I am right there with you so if I can help you finish you just hollar. The rest of you should know if you have my BEE fabric. If you cant do it just possibly send it back so I can use it? Thanks for a great swap and I have signed up and am ready to do it all over again. You guys are awesome!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I received this block today from Nexxus831. It is perfect. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    elisabrat-- i will check my records and fabric, but i dun't remember any bees, altho i found an adorable bee fabric in dallas ( big grin), i am working steadily and surely and have a few to go out tomorrow, and more will go out on friday. thanks for your patience!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Here are my records:

I am waiting on finished blocks back from:
    1000 projects
    Anastasia (side swap)
    GirlScouts1
    Linda58
    LovingIzabella (side swap)
    OKDarla
    nancia
    OldCatLady
    QuilterMommma
    Savannahrandons

I need to finish a block for Lv2sew2011

I have sent out all other blocks to their home.

If my records don't match with yours, please PM me.

Blog Entries
    I have not received Block from Savannahrandons, mosher92 (2 groups), OK Darla (2 groups) Linda58, mancia,and Areinn, (2groups) It also says Quilter Momma, but did you send me one Beth, I don't know why I think I got one from you... let me know!

I am debating on next Boom, I have fabric ready to go, but thinking twice about it as I have a lot of commitments and I obsess on getting them done! Drives my hubby crazy!

But since I have my fabric ready to go.... Yikes what a dilemma!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Hi Ladies, just wanted to introduce myself. I am Nexxus831's mother and long time quilter. I decided that I will be joining you ladies in the next boom. Melinda had so much fun that I wanted to join in. I am not much of a chatter so please bare with me. Have fun sewing and see you next boom.

Lana

I received a block yesterday, but there wasn't a name or return address on it. The postmark says it's from zip code 10570. I'm not finding anyone on the spreadsheet with that exact zip code, but there are some that are fairly close to it. Thanks to whoever sent the block (I love it!), but if you could let me know who it's from, that would be great!

Name:  boomerang8-received-mystery.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  351.4 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here.

Page 200 of 241 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 199 200 201 210 ... LastLast