Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1200

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

phannie, how lovely!! i'm 'sew' pleased you got to keep a block, and what a puuuurfect block/name too!!!
    you're right, things do happen for a reason!!! you were meant to have this block!!
    lovely!!!
    xxx hugs to you and 'kitty'...
    Jacquie xxxxx

Quilters aren't greedy, they're just materialistic.

Phannie1, I know your sadness. I have lost cats in the past and my two are 16 years old now and having medical problems. They bring us so much joy and think of all your happy memories and to know that you gave her such a wonderful life.

I am only missing SavanahRandons in this group, have all my blocks but hers in this group.
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by charlottemarie View Post
    I am only missing SavanahRandons in this group, have all my blocks but hers in this group.
    sadly we're all the same
    we can only hope she is ok, as we haven't heard.
    possible something has happened? who knows... just hope she can get in touch at some point and let us know.
    we just need to pray for the best for her...
    xxx
    Jacquie xxxxx

Quilters aren't greedy, they're just materialistic.

It certainly is sad when something like this happens. I wish that she would at least pop in and let us know she is well. I am sure she has received all the blocks a mine has not been returned, so if any one of you know a member of her family, or we have the local sheriff's office do a welfare check, we will never know, sorry to say. I really am concerned too when someone just "disappears" and you never hear from them again. Just my thoughts. I hope someone gets all the beautiful blocks we all made and they make her quilt for her. That would be wonderful.
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Blog Entries

block

Got a block from Quilter Momma today, we did a side swap. Only missing savannahrandonsName:  DSCF1028.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  1.26 MBHas everyone signed up for Boom 9??

Quote Originally Posted by jaba
    Got a block from Quilter Momma today, we did a side swap.Name:  DSCF1028.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  1.26 MBHas everyone signed up for Boom 9??
    Jaba, You got a beautiful block from Quilter Momma. I may have to look her up for a side swap.

I have gotten signed up for boom 9. Thinking about moving up to a large group. Phannie

Blog Entries
    Let April know Phannie, she'll love it. The large group is what she's short on. That would be perfect if you did that. I guess mine are all home, if savannah's comes later then I can make a throw pillow to match the quilt. Need to make 2 or 3 more blocks to get the size quilt I want and then will start it. Have to get it laid out but I'm thinking I may set it on point....better check maybe I won't need to make more blocks. Looking forward to the next one, signed up for 1 large and 2 smalls. I love doing other blocks and seeing the different fabrics and love getting them back too! Best of 2 worlds.

I have not heard anything from Savannahrandsons I hope she is okay. This swap should be pretty much closed except for her. Please let me know via PM if you are still missing from others.
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries

almost done

Started setting the blocks today that all of you have made for me. Haven't put on the final borders yet but you'll get the idea of what I'm going to do. Just wanted to post and let you know that I am making a quilt from it and to thank you all for your time and fabric to make a block for me. Hope to see you in Boom 9 swapsName:  DSCF1042.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  1.24 MB

Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 117 118 119 ... LastLast