Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

I am so pleased with the blocks I'm getting and everyone else is getting. I must say .. it has exceeded my expectations of a block swap. I think I got in the BEST group of block makers for sure!! Well, I say that not knowing what the blocks look like in other groups ... haven't looked. Isn't there a comandment about not coveting thy neighbors blocks ... or something like that??

Didn't get as far on the baby quilt as I thought I would. I quilted it in a day - Saturday, then Sunday I pieced all the little pieces for the binding (decided the binding should be a combination of the 27 different fab's in the quilt instead of just one fabric), and made the label for it. Then hubby and I went for a long drive in the country and I also got to drive a front loader and move some dirt - THAT made my day!!!
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Blog Entries

update

Mailed a purple finished block to lovingisabella today (side swap) and received mine back from her. So pretty, thank you April
    Name:  DSCF0856.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  1.22 MB
    Still waiting F8 from ctmhjenn and haven't received tlambing's yet.

Today I received a pretty bock from Charlottemarie. It looks great. Thank you so much.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Smile

I received an amazing block from Charlotte Marie which really plays well with others
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Sorry gals, I have received all your f8's in the mail, and I did get the new gal as well, but.....I have been SOOOOOOOOOO
    busy with quilts on my longarm. I have been so swamped that I feel like I have a teather attached to me, and can't get loose. I have 4 more to go, but one to finish by this Thurs. night, and then I will send out my f8's. Please bear with me, I am in this for the long haul...Joanie
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

Received from : Patricia R, Anna P, Travelinggramma, Susan G, Jaba, Elisabrat M, Erin M,Lisa L, Charlotte T, Kristy P, Mary C, Mrs. J. Gibbs, Kimberly W, April B, Celine B . I have from everyone except the added Teresa L
    Last edited by sharon b; 09-18-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: took out last names

Last names removed so this post no matter relevant
    Last edited by sharon b; 09-18-2012 at 03:48 PM.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

My fabric is ready to go. I will be mailing tomorrow. Looks like I'm late to this party I received from 5 and have 2 finished. This too much fun!
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

That's me they go in the mail tomorrow!
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

I'm sorry, I didn't know...and I see no where to edit this post. I didn't mean to upset you, I had no idea.

Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 108 ... LastLast