Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group >

Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

Old 09-15-2012, 07:45 PM

I'm so excited over these I forgot to say I got your other fabric today April but no other F8's or finished blocks. Promise I will do yours first before I get started on these placemats. Just had to make sure it would work.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:22 PM

That's really pretty jaba! and it's warm and I put butter on it but I have elderberry or black raspberry jam if you'd like, and I have honey.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:32 PM

Jaba, thank you for the dinner invite what time shall we be three? all those mats surely no one will notice if they are test driven by your fellow quilters.. just to make sure they work before you gift them. Potato soup perhaps? salsa and chips lets see, what else did you grow? easier to list what you didnt I think. You could make A stuffed bell pepper for all of us. I recall those were monters too.

TONS OF OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS and celebrations. I cant wait to start singing. I am Sept 25 and my son Sept 24, told him he was the best present ever. I was done being prego and he wasnt due to Oct. 10th.. lucky me a birthday boy. now that is a way to bring in your birthday. oh so long ago. That baby is 25 soon.. yipes. how fst they grow.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:00 AM

I made a stuffed red pepper (like red better than green, and am good with yellow as well), and I made rice that I made in beef broth, I browned some hamburger, and I mixed it with a can of cream of mushroom soup, then I mixed in some goat cheese, and I topped it with some shredded havarti.. I WAS IN LOVE. It was one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth. I had leftover filling that I ate for 2 days.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:14 AM

I'm soooo sorry, I'm sure it will be beautiful, and I'll be right over for the bread, haha!!!!!

Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
oookkk Buddy'smom's block is giving me fits.. hahah.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:30 PM

OH I am in for fresh homemade bread - and I will bring the homemade Amish Butter I have. Of course the last time I was in Minnaeapolis was for the turnado and stayed 3 weeks with the American Red Cross. Hopefully you were not in that path. Of course, I did find a great fabric outlet - so we can go do some shopping!!
Old 09-16-2012, 01:39 PM

The tornado last year? It hopped over my block and went on it's merry way. It knocked over a tree across the street and I was without power for 3 days. But yep, that's my ghetto!
Old 09-16-2012, 04:00 PM

NYgal -- your block will be traveling east tomorrow. Hope this oriental offering pleases you. You can peek if you want to in my thread listed below.

Got 2 blocks from Lovingizabella on Friday. Got bugs crawling allllllll over my china hutch . Dad can't hardly wait for the others to come in.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]363264[/ATTACH]

April -- Have you heard anything lately from ctmhjenn to see if she is still in?
Attached Thumbnails received-lovingizabella.jpg  
Old 09-16-2012, 09:27 PM

I wondered about ctmhjenn also.. silent one for sure. I love your lady bugs those are super cute.

Anastasia see Jaba was supposed to cook the dinner on her pretty china and cool placemats you sweetpea are cooking the margaritas.. how quick you forget! I will bring your share of the fabric remember? floor mats for all?

I have a block or two to post and my have already posted them. I also do not have my list to thank the senders with but please know I love them all. It has been so fun getting them and the pile is slowly growing bigger and bigger.
Attached Thumbnails boom-8-diamonds-rubies-020.jpg  
Old 09-17-2012, 07:30 AM

Oh dear - not sure if I want cooked margaritas! HMMM maybe you should put me in charge of them )