Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread

Received a beautiful floral from Ljdugas31 today
    Quilters have the best sense of humor, we keep everyone in stitches

received F8 from ljdugas31 today

Just received F8 from dotcomdtcm and ljdugas31. I have all my F8s packed and ready to go, but missed the Post Office by 10 min. Will sent them out on Monday.

a small village about 65 miles north of NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    I sent all my fabric out today!!! Cant wait to see the mailbox full of sqishes !!! Happy sewing everyone.
    Got it! You're definitely in luck, I have bins of Asian fabrics including some that read TOT, I'm sure I can find something to go with your beauty! This is going to be fun.
    He who cuts his own wood is warmed twice, but she who makes her own quilt is warmed forever - SLR 11/7/2011

Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
    Hi everyone. I hope you like purple! This set will be for a purple and white quilt. All is in the mail except for OKDarla's.
    Mary, I will get to the post office soon and fill out the Customs form. Enjoy...

Got your purple - gee, wonder if I have anything to go with it ...maybe ... with any luck ... of course I do! It matches my car, so guess what my favorite color is?!
    He who cuts his own wood is warmed twice, but she who makes her own quilt is warmed forever - SLR 11/7/2011

I also got my fabric today, it's in the dryer right now - lots of bright colors, make sure you have your sunglasses on hand when you get your squishie - I hope it will be a fun fabric for everyone and that it makes you smile

Hugs

I got a squishy from OldCatLady today.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Received F8 from ljdugas31!

Well I spent the day yesterday picking out patterns and selecting material to go with it. Then a friend and I went to Barnes and Nobles to meet an author. His namne is Robert Crais......anyone read his books??? I never have and he is a mystery writer...my favorite genre. It is the first time I went to an author signing. He spoke for about 20 min before signing his books. Great author and now I will be reading his books.
    So today, I will be watching the superbowl game. Go RAvens. I love the commercials too. But I will also be quilting by hand on my quilt that I have been working on for over a year. Not every day but off and on.....I think more off then on.
    Tomorrow I will take the blocks and sew them all together. I love seeing the patterns come to life with the fabric people send me. It is fun. Then I will mail them back to their owners all grown up and dressed up so pretty.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

All my fabric is in the mail. If you don't get one by next week, let me know. I will send individual pms as I receive your fabric,.
    Dotty in NYC

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast