Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 173 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Ok love my post office most went for 46c. The universal world stamp is now for regular weight envelopes to international. same price anywhere in the world under 1 ounce I think. yahoo.

I received envelopes from Abbys mom, Jaba and Melissa in Ringgold GA. now to go mark that down on the spread sheet and what fabric i received. yahoo..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
    Um ... are the names reversed? 'Cuz my dad isn't interested in quilting. Wish he was! On my note, I meant that either traditional piecing or paper piecing is fine. Just no applique' or embroidery. It doesn't have to be paper pieced. Any pieced block will be great. Sorry for the confusion.

No squishies were in my mailbox today.
    Ok I did mix you two up. LOL. But not your material.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I will have to check out the Universal World stamp. Never heard of it.

Moonwork.....I have you straight. I know he will be surprised.
    I have patterns picked out so I am off to pick out material to go with it.
    Those of you who want black or white........you have made my choices so simple....Just had to decide on the pattern.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    I got some today! yippee!! Received from abby'smom, ljdugas31, moonrise, mamahauser. Thank ladies, better get busy....

Blog Entries
    Jackpot today! Fabric from Abbys mom, Jaba, Ljdugas31, Moonrise, Moonwork42029. Oldcatlady, Themamahauser. Now comes decisions decisions! Have fun!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

More Squishes today! I got one from MoonWork, Abby's Mom, Joanlizbay and Ijdugas31. I also got my bicycle a week ahead of my birthday. It is pretty nice out so I got in a ride. now a nap then to the design table. got lots to stay on top of this go round. Have a great day ladies. Phannie

Jaba, I mailed your blocks out today, will put pics in my album later today if you want to peek

received F8's from Abby'sMom, joanelizbay, ljdugas31, Moonrise, TheMamaHauser

Kelly - yours is next to do, I didn't see any note included. Did you want anything specific?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
    Jackpot today! Fabric from Abbys mom, Jaba, Ljdugas31, Moonrise, Moonwork42029. Oldcatlady, Themamahauser. Now comes decisions decisions! Have fun!
    i rec'd Jaba's yesterday and the others mentioned today with exception of Oldcatlady. I got Joanelizbay instead. so 7 fabrics to get busy on--have possible pattern choices for 4 of them. Oh this is fun!

Received: oldcatlady,moonrise, Abbysmom, Mamahauser, lgdugas, and jaba.
    Also had the post office return to me 5 of the envelopes that THEY put postage on with a note stating it needed it more postage - I really don't like this post office!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Blog Entries
    I really don't don't have a plan for that fabric so surprise me I ran out of the two main fabrics and so I picked a fabric that I had a good chunk of for the last few swaps.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
    Jaba, I mailed your blocks out today, will put pics in my album later today if you want to peek

received F8's from Abby'sMom, joanelizbay, ljdugas31, Moonrise, TheMamaHauser

Kelly - yours is next to do, I didn't see any note included. Did you want anything specific?

Page 10 of 173 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 110 ... LastLast