Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 173 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Blog Entries
    I was also able to get the block for moonrise complete. Link in the signature.

from the last boom
    Name:  all finished up!.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  121.9 KB
    the ladybugs are finished but not quilted
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    Boomerang 9 - Pacific blocks -- peek if you want to
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5857779

The lady bugs came out great! what a fun quilt that is. I have sent mine to be quilted by one of our very own resident experts. I have one of two done from the last boom. Soon when things slow down I will put it all together. I have enough blocks left over from the first one done I will make a pillow runner also or a wall hanging havent decided. Those are the applique ones. i dont like to put applique in a quilt for fear of fraying but love them in something less likely to get destroyed.

Thanks so much Rose Irish for the wonderful block with a tale! I can't wait to see it I have heard great things about this one. I love the whole thing already

The yellow and white look could grow on you couldnt it? so fresh looking. I am not a yellow person either but am working on a yellow project for a swap and honestly.. it is so nice and sunny and with the white it just softens it enough .. learn something everyday when it comes to quilting and colors.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
    Tomorrow I will be mailing a grown up block to
    lgdugas
    NanaKathy
    Moonrise
    oldcatlady
    i received F8 from
    Scrappr
    AZ Kat
    i received grown up blocks from
    ljdugas
    Moonrise
    AZ kat
    Thank you one and all - will post the three blocks soon

I can't believe you even got my F8 already. I just sent it out Friday afternoon.

All my F8s are in the mail as of last Friday.

I sent out a few grown up blocks but forgot my worksheet at home this morning.

I'm curious to know if anyone else here sews on vintage machines. My blocks are being down by a 1951 Singer 201.

KAT

Blog Entries
    Mines not "vintage" but I got it in 1991 and its a wonderful Singer. Im not sure I want one of the fancy machines that you dont use half the stuff on it. My sister passed away a few years ago and my nephew said he wants to give me her 3 sewing machines that were in the house....not sure what kind she had but Ill definately take them!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I received 4 F8's today from...Scrapper, quilting mommy, ok darla, and alikat.

I have sent finished blocks today to....Elisabrat, nanakathy, oldcatlady,roseirish, travelinggramma, urgodcild
    Tomorrow I will mail....themamahauser, and twinriverfarm

I have completed 14/37 so far. Having fun...hope you enjoy...

I have mailed out all my F8s.
    I have rec'd F8s from: Marcialee, Moonrise, Monwork42029, NanaKathy55, OK Darla, oldcatlady, phanni1, quiltingmommy, RoseIrish48, Roseysue, Scrapper, TheMamaHauser, travelinggramma, TwinRiverFarm, urGodschild2, Abby'sMom, Alikat110, ArizonaKat, Dahna42, Elisabrat, Gaijin, Jaba, Joanelizbay, Lestrong601, ljdugas31, Lovingizabella.
    Blocks I've mailed back: Abby'sMom, dahna42, Elisbrat, Gaijin, Jaba, Joanlizbay, lestrong601, Marcialee, Moonrise, moonwork42029, NanaKathy55, oldcatlady, Phannie1, quiltingmommy, RoseIrish4, TheMamaHauser, travelinggramma, Twinriversfarm, urGodschild2, ljdugas31.
    I have completed and mailed 20 blocks so far. Glad life is not putting me behind this time.
    Thanks to you all! Country1 aka Penny
    Country 1

Blog Entries
    Received F8's today from Arizona KAT, Alikat110, OK Darla, Scrapper. Also finished blocks from Dahna42, (beautiful basket!), ArizKat, (love civil war patterns), and Elsibrat. Its a beautiful block but there was no name of the block with it? Can you tell me what it is?
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Received the F* from Japan (my mom was so excited!!) and from Alikat - love the pooh!!
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

I got Fat8s from Allkat110, Arizona Kat and Scapper. A beautiful Star block from NanaKathy55 that I will post later. thanks for all that is swapping. Phannie

Page 32 of 173 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 82 132 ... LastLast