Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MEROPE Group

Blog Entries
    F8's rec'd from Scapper and Wendsy!

I will be going to a quilt retreat weekend Sept and will try and work on all or some of your adult blocks.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Nelco - I take so long in looking at each piece of fabric and then all my stash and then all the different patterns to see which one is calling. I can't imagine waiting until Sept! I just love playing and designing different blocks. Where is the retreat?
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Good Morning fellow Boomeragers !!!! I am mailing off 4 big girl blocks to nelco, oldcatlady, rose irish48 and wendsy Hope you like. Warm Hugs Pam

Received F8 from Wendsy and Nelco. Received a lovely grown up block from Dotty Thank you

Name:  dotcomdtcm.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  1.08 MB
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by roseirish48 View Post
    ow did i send you the wrong block? but the one square is in wrong orientation so guess it was meant to be
    You sent me the right block and I can fix that boo boo. LOL. Where would we be if we didn't make mistakes. LOL
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I know that it is just my imagination but it seems that the grown up blocks are so dramatic and awesome.

I found a folder that has 12 plastic sleeves and I put the F8 in them, that way I can take them with me when I am out at shops and I see something that looks good I will check my book to see if it matches the F8. And they all stay in one place.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
    Nelco - I take so long in looking at each piece of fabric and then all my stash and then all the different patterns to see which one is calling. I can't imagine waiting until Sept! I just love playing and designing different blocks. Where is the retreat?
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Just letting you know I send out 10 grown up blocks today. I have more to send, but have to get envelopes! I have lost a piece of fabric from oldcatlady, (sorry again), if it happens to be in with any of your blocks please let me know. They were sealed as I did them, I didn't want to open them. This is the first time in 5 swaps I have misplaced a peice of fabric. I'm still waiting for one f8 and need to make one more block, other than that I think I'm done, just sit back and wait for my grown up blocks to come!!! Hope you all like your blocks and I hope you enjoy working on my fabric! Have fun sewing!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    I know that it is just my imagination but it seems that the grown up blocks are so dramatic and awesome.
    it's that we are all AWESOME!

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast