Welcome to the Quilting Board!
Got my name (Yeah!!) now it's time to go shopping!
1. SP you live north of me in the same state as my newest Grandbaby!
2. One of your favorite colors is also one of mine.
3. You love doing for others.
Krystyna so glad your little friend is back and that he brought company with him! I'm with quiltnut4ever I also saw the daily deal and thought of you. LOL!
Everyone have a great day, I'm off to start on my pals pkg!
Thanks again for all you do Lori!
Clues for my SP.
1) You like a color that I have not seen anyone else mention they like. But
it is an awesome color.
2) One of your least favorite colors is one that I DO like.
3) You DO have an embroidery machine.
4) You like to collect 2 sewing related items.
5) You are looking for one thing in particular.
6) You love a certain "holiday".
7) I am going to assume that you DO NOT have a digital camera.
(yeah yeah yeah I know what they SAY about doing that)
8) You did not specify any kind of beverage that you like.
Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.
I finished with the names LATE last night, everyone should have their name by now. If you do not have your secret pal's name you need to send me a message right away. Have fun and play nice! Lori
Clues for my secret pal----
1. your live west of me...
2. you and i both like a color that is the same......
3. OH my you even have time to read... not sure how u manage that, and its not sewing are quilting ,lol
4. you gave a great specific thing your would like to get and guess waht , u are getting one, woohoo, so u have to just sit back and see, will start packing some stuff but gonna make waht u really woudl like to have, so gota wait at least a week for me to make it, but i know u will love it, so so cool, i cant wait,
SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.
NUTZ!!!! Missed the deadline!! Bummer!! I guess I'll have to just wait till next month and be jealous of you all as I follow everyone's posts here! That will teach me!!
My SP lives in a state north of me where my mother was born.
My SP lives way north of me. We both like coffee and have the same brand of sewing machine. You love Chocolate and Licorice.
QuiltyLouise, Thought at first your clues might be me, but the camera nixed that and I think I did specify beverage. Oh, well, perhaps you're sending me one of your 'mystery packages'!!
Clues for my SPs - both in the U S of A, one sewing for granddaughters and likes wierd type fabrics. The other is getting a Farmer's Wife pattern book from me.
Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...