Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast

Thread: February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill View Post
    Not so, took this the other day at the State Board of Equalization office whole getting a sellers license (makes selling purses and doing craft fairs legal here-the State just has to get their cut!!) bought they were lovely photographs.
    Wow. Those are gorgeous. Are they calla lilies or poppies?
    And congratulations on your license. Must feel good to be "Equalized"!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    SP your package is in the mail. Hope you get it soon.

My SP wrote to say she was my SP and that my package was delivered. Well, that old post office is up to it's tricks again. Still hunting!

Jill, what is a battery operated pot stirrer? Sounds like fun.

Hav4Boys, that sounds yummy! I'll have to try it.

Had a horrible intestinal disturbance that woke me up today. Very unpleasant. But when it went away, all was good and we had a productive day. Opened a new business checking account and line of credit since the old one is so far away that I can't deposit any checks. Then DH was home and I made him go through sixty-seven mountains of paperwork. And he finally picked up the ball and called the new attorney -- who is shooting off a letter to fire the old one! YAY! Then I took a long nap and just woke up a little while ago with Miss Daisy barking her nose off at a delivery man who brought flowers. My DH is not a complete idiot after all. (I should mention that he was in the dog house for something else already ... so forgetting Valentine's Day would have not only been the icing on the cake, it would have been pooping on the cake!)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Just got an email that my SP package was delivered.
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Blog Entries
    I got my package today from my Secret Pal! Queen of 2802, thanks so much for the goodies. I got a Dove Bar, which is the best chocolate, some batik charms which was on my list. Yay! A needle container to hold the different sizes, a sharpener for scissors, which I hope will work on my little ones, they are getting really dull. Some blue and purple thread, which is fantastic. Also she made the cutest little pouch! That'll be going in my purse to hold my MP3 player. Anyway, here is the pic!

Name:  febpal.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  111.6 KB

OH and bobbins and bobbin holder!!!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    "Happy Valentine's Day" everyone. Husband came home with 2 huge lobsters and flowers. Guess I know what we're having. Still waiting on both my packages, maybe tomorrow. Whatever your plans are for tonight hope they are filled with love and happiness.

well if licorice was included then buslady's package isn't coming to me
    Brenda

My SP package is on its way south of me. Hope this Crafty person enjoys everything after a very rainy and nasty day!

SO happy my SP received her package. Glad she liked it.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=fayzer;5832596]My SP ]

Me! Me? Could be me. Way behind reading! Lol
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

So happy you like your package. Enjoy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
    I got my package today from my Secret Pal! Queen of 2802, thanks so much for the goodies. I got a Dove Bar, which is the best chocolate, some batik charms which was on my list. Yay! A needle container to hold the different sizes, a sharpener for scissors, which I hope will work on my little ones, they are getting really dull. Some blue and purple thread, which is fantastic. Also she made the cutest little pouch! That'll be going in my purse to hold my MP3 player. Anyway, here is the pic!

Name:  febpal.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  111.6 KB

OH and bobbins and bobbin holder!!!
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 11 51 60 61 62 71 ... LastLast