Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 77 ... LastLast

Thread: February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm

Blog Entries
    SP your package is out for delivery!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Look what ToomanyUFOs sent to me! What a wonderful package and I am dying to sit and look at those books. I was planning to change linens on beds but they will just have to wait...I am off the bench and I had just sat down...Oh well it is a lovely package. I love the mug rug and my three favorite colors of fabric...lots of (ummmmm) chocolate and Mr. Peach is thrilled with his treats. So sorry your kitty lost most of her teeth and had to have her jaw wired. OUCH! What can you feed her? Baby food? Poor little thing.

Picture #1 is the contents of the great package #2 is Mr.Peach looking for more..I gave him a treat so I could take the picture without him in it..managed to get one before he came back.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries

wonderful package received from saraaev

Happy dance - just wanted to share a photo of the wonderful package I received from Sara - saraaev. Sara made the cutest heart pin cushion - I took it to BOM quilt club this morning and my friend Judi was over the moon happy to see something she could use her funky hand buttons on; an assortment of fat quarters, chocolates, coffee, capachino and a decent marking pencil for fabrics what more could a girl ask for. Thank you again Sara for your kindness in choosing the perfect items to put in my secret pal package.

Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    Whoo hoo. Finally caught up reading, loving all the great packages coming in. I so enjoy this swap, the video of Jill brought tears to my eyes. So much tragedy, yet so much love and kindness. Well, now to go back to my sewing.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    SP - your package was delivered! I think I forgot to put my name on it. Hahahaha! SURPRISE!!!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clsurz View Post
    My boobs simply would not hear of it!
    You are making me LMBO!!!

Blog Entries
    You're doing the Limbo? Don't hurt your back!
    Krystyna

Feb sp pkg

Ok I'm going try to load up the pics of the wonderful SP package I received from Qulty-Louise...AND IT DID! OK I need to let you all know how much I appreciated what I received! I don't know how she does it but this girl can pack! So here's what I got: 6 valentine fabrics, 4 beige tone on tone fabrics (the one in the photo underneath the gifts is one of the tone on tone ones), one pink, two beiges and 3 sewing novelty fabrics of which I love! Now that's the fabric, let me continue, bobbin rack cover, a small pink heart pillow, thread, titanium scissors, a Colorado pocket calendar with beautiful photos of the state!, a flashlight and mini screwdriver, I definitely need these by my machines!, emery sand to use for making pincushions, clover wonder clips!, mini stapler with staples, two pkgs of sewing/embroidery needles, a "plug out" it holds your plugs when not in use near the power outlet, definitely will use in my sewing room!, spool stabilizer and cap set, sticky notes, small note book and page flags! and a neeedle and pin disoposal tube, fabulous idea! Words cannot express the joy of the thought you put into this package Louise. THANK YOU SEW VERY MUCH! OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT! Also some yummy peppermint pattys!

I'll have to look for that plug out, looks like quite a gadget!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

I received my wonderful package today from aunt59, thanks so much Anne for all the goodied, love them all. Take a look ladies!!!!
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 77 ... LastLast