Old 02-16-2013, 03:21 PM
quiltnut4ever

Default Feb sp pkg

Ok I'm going try to load up the pics of the wonderful SP package I received from Qulty-Louise...AND IT DID! OK I need to let you all know how much I appreciated what I received! I don't know how she does it but this girl can pack! So here's what I got: 6 valentine fabrics, 4 beige tone on tone fabrics (the one in the photo underneath the gifts is one of the tone on tone ones), one pink, two beiges and 3 sewing novelty fabrics of which I love! Now that's the fabric, let me continue, bobbin rack cover, a small pink heart pillow, thread, titanium scissors, a Colorado pocket calendar with beautiful photos of the state!, a flashlight and mini screwdriver, I definitely need these by my machines!, emery sand to use for making pincushions, clover wonder clips!, mini stapler with staples, two pkgs of sewing/embroidery needles, a "plug out" it holds your plugs when not in use near the power outlet, definitely will use in my sewing room!, spool stabilizer and cap set, sticky notes, small note book and page flags! and a neeedle and pin disoposal tube, fabulous idea! Words cannot express the joy of the thought you put into this package Louise. THANK YOU SEW VERY MUCH! OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT! Also some yummy peppermint pattys!
Attached Thumbnails feb-sp-2013-011.jpg   feb-sp-2013-012.jpg