Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 ... LastLast

Thread: FUNKY Chicken Block Swap - Mail Date April 1, 2010

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone....joykey...I drew him up this morning...I've had him lurking around in my head since we started the swap :roll: ...finally got him out. I think I agree about using something different to stitch on the other parts. I'll try something else tomorrow. Oh...and did ya'll notice the Platform boots????

Sazu...I got you updated...now go find that darn camera! You know you're gonna need it! :lol: :lol: While you are at it...find the cord too!

Patti, I love it! It will be a cute match with one of my blocks where the chicken is wearing high heels, a hat, and carrying a pocketbook. I think I'll call mine "A Passion for Fashion"! Can't wait to show you! They will be so great together - if I get that lucky. Again, thanks for making this happen.

I just love all of these chickens!! You ladies are doing a fabulous job!
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    Madein....that sounds sooo cute! I can't wait to see that one of yours. I can't wait to get back to work on Peace man.....I'm going to try to fiinish up the Fresh eggs today..I like that one too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands
    Sandpat - what size charm squares are you thinking? I might have some spare fabric I could cut up and send too.
    Sorry I didn't answer this...I went back to count how many people,..then forgot...sowwwyyyy..... I'm not really sure of the size..I bought a yard and it just depends on how many people actually send in blocks. I'm going to divide it between all of us and just cut the whole thing up. So far...I think we have 24 people. I just know we are gonna need some fillers...either solid pieces of fabric...or maybe make some simple blocks with chicken fabric to fill in with.

I started my chicks in a row and HATED them, so I am not going to do that set. I designed a PP chicken that I am going to put together instead. Not sure what size yet.

Blog Entries
    So sorry Marie...I hate when that happens! I bet we will love the new design though!

Oh my gosh, I love that peace out funky chicken SandPat!!!!! Wow, that is soooooooooooooooo cool. It would make a great doll quilt, don't you think? I can think of one lady in CA who would LOVE one!!! :)

Blog Entries
    Patti, that funky chicken is definately FUNKY!!! With a 70's vibe!!! LOL.

Blog Entries
    OK, so here is my first funky chicken. Now only 5 more to go, but it won't be fast. I have 2 other projects going at the same time, so my time is split. Hope you like him!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 ... LastLast