Happy New Year Swap
Christmas is a crazy busy time for people. We’re worried about deadlines, family events and so on. What happens after Christmas? Some start preparing for the next year; some probably shove their machines in the closest closet and try to forget about sewing for a couple months. Either way once the stressful holidays are over we need to relax, which brings me to the theme of this swap.
I’m asking you all to create a goodie “basket” that is filled with things to pamper your partner. (it does not have to be a literal basket) You can make it a theme such as spa goodies or just a simple mix of stuff. What you send does not even have to be related to quilting.
1. Sign up ends on September 30th. Then I get a week to sort out partners.
2. Mail deadline is December 3rd. That is a HARD deadline. No mailing AFTER this time. Since you have about two months for getting your things together, there should be NO excuse for mailing late, unless you are incapacitated or 6 feet under.
3. ALL packages MUST have a DELIVERY CONFIRMATION when sent. If the receiver HAS NOT received their package from you and you said you sent it, you will be required to PROVE your sending with a copy of the mail receipt showing such. The mail receipt will show that you paid for the Delivery Confirmation, along with the zip code that the package was shipped to.
4. IF you cannot adhere to the rules and/or you receive a package, but do not send one, YOU WILL be banned from ANY further swap(s) that I run. I will also post negative feedback for you.
5. By signing up, means that you have read the rules and that you will adhere to them.
6. To sign up please send me a PM including:
Your favorite notion/fabric line, etc:
Least favorite color(s):
Least favorite scents:
Least favorite candy:
Least favorite notion/fabric line:
Is there anything you like to collect?
Besides quilting, what do you like to do?
Favorite Holiday drink:
Allergens (do you have dogs, cats, smoke, etc):
Can you mail international?
Anything you would not like to receive:
Additional info (the more info you provide, the better):
7. Please PM me when you send/receive your package
8. Remember to put a card with your “basket” to make sure the
receiver knows who it is from.
9. Please do not spend more than $20 on this. You can use handmade gifts, purchased gifts and even re-gifted gifts.
10. Remember, this is SECRET. You won't know who is sending to you and the person you are sending to, won't know it's you until you receive your package.
If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to PM me and ask.
Let's have a great time with this.
Activity Page: http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...sp?gracnum=194