Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-27-2014, 07:22 PM

I was glad to be an angel and help out. :-) Love that kitty MR, Kiffie. Lucky you, Hairquilt to get such neat things. Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year!
Old 12-27-2014, 10:22 PM

what a cute mug rug. How can one not love this little kitty rug. I'm so anxious to do one.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:09 PM

Really cute angle MR kif and sandy
Old 12-27-2014, 11:44 PM

Thanks all!
Nice haul, TOOMANYUFO's!!
I've enjoyed this swap, and having the privilege to be an "angel", too.
I still have 1 more recipient that I don't think has received her angel pkg, hopefully she'll get it Monday.
Kif
Old 12-28-2014, 09:08 AM

I am ever so thankful for all the angels I had this month. I knew with so many sign ups we would have a few misses. Two are my fault I didn't assign you partners (idiot) and the rest well are not all without reasons also. We have had people who had such bad family troubles (health) and then those who had their own physical troubles. I wonder if the holidays are even harder on everyone. So much to do, so little time and lots of stress.. I am happy they were here and happy they are soon to be gone. I know that this was a great swap however. It was full of beautiful fabrics, wonderful mug rugs and most of all honestly for me is all the companionship and friendship I see here. Its a place to come, with other quilters no less, and talk about sewing, talk about life and make new friends. I have old friends here and am making new ones daily. This is a gift you never want to send back. You ladies are wonderful. I am off now too the new swap sign ups if you haven't signed up yet please check it out. There are a couple for you to chose from! The Valentines Day mug rug swap I am doing for January and also the January fat quarter swap which is conveniently themed Valentines day. reds, whites, pinks and florals. checks and stripes. just to make it a happy swap you actually don't need to have Valentines day fabrics to swap. you just need anything in those colors! so please come on by check it out. we would love to have you!
Old 12-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Power Poster

Brat, it amazes me whit all you have going on,
you still find time to do the swap. Bless you!
We all appreciate what you do for us. You're our angel.
Old 12-28-2014, 10:56 AM

Well said, Lynnie!

And, I've been meaning to tell you I love the motto at the bottom of your posts...
Kif
Old 12-29-2014, 01:47 PM

Received the best 'frog' mug rug from my angel kiffie. Thank you so much. And the extra fab and hot chocolate. WOW!! Will try and get a photo posted today.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:20 PM

So happy you got it in, and you like it!!

So, I think everyone I sent to has received, except I haven't heard from Jacie yet if she received her pkg that I resent to the correct address..

I did take a pic of the frog mug rug, but not of the extra goodies...if you want me to post a pic of it.
Kif
Old 12-29-2014, 05:07 PM

I'm sorry that I can't join the Mug Rug Swap, but I have been watching for the pictures of the Christmas Mug Rug Swap and I guess I must have missed them. It would have been nice to have seen the pictures. My schedule causes me to miss many deadlines, so I just can't join this type of thing. I think it is so nice of you to do. and I am interested.