Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-25-2014, 02:51 PM

thanks kiffie. I move slow guys but I do do what I promise the list is up and the sign ups are coming! get on over and sign on up!!! we will be waiting for you! already over a dozen sign ups! this time its partners so you can ask away from them any questions you want and hopefully get some answers so you can pick the perfect design for them. its going to be good. its going to be exciting and always its going to be fun. I love those pictures of things coming in.

Dragonfly nana what a beautiful mug rug you made. and all those goodies? wow. send me your mail to asap please if you come back here! I wrote you also hoping to get it today if I could. Thanks so much!
Old 12-26-2014, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
thanks kiffie. I move slow guys but I do do what I promise the list is up and the sign ups are coming! get on over and sign on up!!! we will be waiting for you! already over a dozen sign ups! this time its partners so you can ask away from them any questions you want and hopefully get some answers so you can pick the perfect design for them. its going to be good. its going to be exciting and always its going to be fun. I love those pictures of things coming in.

Dragonfly nana what a beautiful mug rug you made. and all those goodies? wow. send me your mail to asap please if you come back here! I wrote you also hoping to get it today if I could. Thanks so much!
Just posted link to help you out Brat. I saw where several people were concerned they were missing "official" sign up, so wanted to let them know you'd posted it.

And, partners is a superb idea...hopefully less likely to end up with disappearing / disappointed partners...
Yet it still will have the "Surprise" aspect when you open your pkg... win-win for all!

Excited to see if either of the "angel" pkgs I sent out arrive today... thinking it'll be tomorrow on one and Monday on the other. One closest to me said 2 day on label, other one further north said 3 day..I sent both priority mail, but they must vary according to distance.

Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 12-26-2014 at 06:06 AM.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
msgrace. there wasn't a form was there???
No, I sent her a pm
Old 12-26-2014, 09:24 AM

Kiffie that snowman is just too cute. Hope everyone had a safe and memorable Xmas. I had the best time spending it with my daughter, grandson's, son-n-law, and his parents. The weather was just so beautiful , but today I'm aching. When I visit my Grandson's they want their Granny to play so we jumped on trampoline, rode bikes, and played with their new basketball goal ( hehehe I still have the touch). This morning my left hip is killing me. Damn osteoporosis, but I know it'll be better tomorrow. Cleaning up today from a week of baking and celebrating and no housework, so today i've got to get my butt into gear.
Old 12-26-2014, 09:58 AM
ro
Banned

lynnie happy holidays. did you ever get a response from the person you sent the mug rug to on the swap?
Old 12-26-2014, 10:03 AM

Awww, Gannyrosie, hope pain eases off for you soon!
I'm like you, play with the grands (who can deny their grandbabies??) anyways, play with them, pay later. But it's worth it. Sure doesn't have to make us polite to our diseases tho... More like want to tell said diseases where they can go. .
Sending you a gentle quilty hug, and a not so gentle osteoporosis stinks!
Kif
Old 12-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Power Poster

Ro, Merry Christmas to you too. No never got a response, oh well.
it was an angel swap, so I did my part in the swap. Some people are
just sour pusses. I felt I sent a nice pkg on the spur of the moment,
some nice goodies. Oh well.

Happy New Year all.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
Ro, Merry Christmas to you too. No never got a response, oh well.
it was an angel swap, so I did my part in the swap. Some people are
just sour pusses. I felt I sent a nice pkg on the spur of the moment,
some nice goodies. Oh well.

Happy New Year all.
Lynnie,
What matters is you did what you felt was the right thing..you're an angel in my eyes.
And we know Brat needed help, and appreciates each of us.
Kif
Old 12-27-2014, 06:09 AM

I just hope those who did come through or communicate will not sign up for the next swap!
Old 12-27-2014, 07:32 AM

Those who don't come through get put on the Banned List which I believe is shared with all who host any swap.

Excused are those who had a major personal crisis - that is why people act as angels because anyone can have unfortunate things happen.