Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-22-2014, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4 View Post
Sewred, so happy that you made your weight loss goal. I am sure the next one will be easier to do. So fun reading what everyone likes and doesn't. I can't give too many more hints about my SP. Will say that her zip code is in the 'twenties' range. PnP...85 # lost...Wow! I would be happy if I could lose 10. Hard to do when I have a sweet tooth. I made one MR today but not happy with how it turned out so will do another and send them both. Will go look at Pinterest for some inspiration. Here is sneak peek.
Not sure what you found wrong with this. It looks lovely to me! Looks like a little bit of Spring.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:25 PM

Had to send mine today...I had 9 packages here for secret this and that and it was driving me crazy. Needless to say my little small town post office was very happy with me at $87.00 later. She told me Merry Christmas So SP your package should be there soon.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:28 PM

Vita, that's beautiful.

Sewred congrats!

I love coffee, tea-not iced, Captain Morgan, beer and my kids are getting me into those liquid flavorings for water (Mio?). If my partner is looking for something extra to send me, one of the following would make my day: I could use a new tea infuser, travel mug (for work), 60 degree triangle, circle cutter, bookmarks, mini crafts, Russian stacking dolls, cookies-oatmeal raison, homemade jellies and headbands.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:05 PM
Power Poster

Very nice corners ladies. I'll take them all and a bright kitty one Suern3. Love my kitty. she was arguing with me this afternoon over treats. I said, 'I just gave you some' and she kept saying 'more'. iswear it sounded like more. only I would argue with a kitty for 10 minutes.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:46 PM

so happy for you gals that reach your goals, I have set a new one also, hope to be 50 pounds lighter by next years this time........ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2014, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by jacie View Post
wow, let me see, Franklin,TN... think we are near there when we travel highway u.s.65 right? oh, heading to FLorida soon I hope. jacie
Yes, you go through part of Franklin when you travel I-65South from where you are. And this particular quilt shop is right off I-65 at exit #65. If you get a chance, stop in. It's like fabric heaven. Travel safe!
Toni
Old 10-23-2014, 04:31 AM

Ok we have some anxious at the bit mailers I see. Please if you can wait til Thanksgiving week to send if you can. There is early then there is EARLY and temptation makes it hard to wait to open a package that is a gift as it is! I know I might make it a week or two but this early? oh heck with it! so if you get a box don't open it!!! put it away like a good adult that you are and wait like the rest of us. hard isn't it? yup growing up is not for sissies is what my mom always said.

I think all this weight loss has made me hungry! salt. its my downfall. I love salt. I salt things without ever tasting them. On dialysis its the worst thing for me. then of course all the foods that go down the shoot when you have this also. I need those more too lol. steroids? lovely. losing weight is a no way battle but keeping it to what it is is hard also!

I am piddling away on my round robin. Its going to be a pretty round. Now to hope that my partner loves what I do as much as I think I will lol. this is half the battle ... the hard half!
Old 10-23-2014, 04:46 AM

SandyinZ beautiful joy, that sure is a happy flower, with happy colors. It will brighten anyones days. Loving everyone's clues and how they can be for alot of us. In reading about my SP's state, I've learned that they too have many water systems. Whether above or below ground
Old 10-23-2014, 04:57 AM

I know I've been very general about my likes, dislikes, etc. and have stated whatever it was I was going to love it. Maybe my SP already started, but if you haven't maybe this will help. I like things that don't go out of date, like my clothes, blue jeans and a shirt. I like coffee, water, cold teas, and Bud Lights. I'm not a big sugar person, but I do love to bake and make tea cake cookies. Love being outside, if just sitting, working in my garden, mowing my lawn, fishing, walking, riding bike, etc..... I really don't have a fav color, but for decor, it's never loud, or modern. I love to look at vintage things and hold on to vintage things.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:07 AM

For my SP. Please don't spend any money on treats for me. I have so many foods/additives that I am intolerant of that it would be a waste of your good money. Thank you in advance to whoever is sending to me!!!