Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • International Fabric Swap question >
  • International Fabric Swap question

• International Fabric Swap question

Old 11-11-2011, 07:57 AM

Default International Fabric Swap question

I copied the address a month ago, but neglected to get other info, like the dead line for sending in fat quarters. Could anyone who knows about this please PM me ?? I finally have some interesting fabrics to share.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-11-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: removed personal email address
    Old 11-11-2011, 03:49 PM

Smile International Fabric Swap

International Fabric Swap Sign up closes Jan 5, 2012 Add signature scrap w/each fat quarter w/real name, board name and country. Mail no later than Jan 10, 2012. Fabric will be sent Jan 30,2012 . Must include self addressed, stamped envelope for return fabrics. What you spend to mail swap fat quarters is what is will cost to receive your return fabrics. Send as many fat quarters as you like. You will receive the same number back as you send. Prewashing is not required. PM coordinator when pkg is sent and yours is received. It did not say but I guess names and addresses will be posted sometime after signup closes. Hopes this helps. Its all the info I have
    brwn_eyedgirl
    Old 11-11-2011, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by brwn_eyedgirl
    International Fabric Swap Sign up closes Jan 5, 2012 Add signature scrap w/each fat quarter w/real name, board name and country. Mail no later than Jan 10, 2012. Fabric will be sent Jan 30,2012 . Must include self addressed, stamped envelope for return fabrics. What you spend to mail swap fat quarters is what is will cost to receive your return fabrics. Send as many fat quarters as you like. You will receive the same number back as you send. Prewashing is not required. PM coordinator when pkg is sent and yours is received. It did not say but I guess names and addresses will be posted sometime after signup closes. Hopes this helps. Its all the info I have
    brwn_eyedgirl
    Just a curious question regarding the cost of postage: I opted out of the swap because a kind member had sent me a parcel earlier this year, and it cost her USD$4.33 in postage to send it to me. I wanted to send a similar sized package back and it was going to cost me AUD$19.80 just for the postage. I would like to participate but the $$ are prohibitive. I am wondering if there is something I am missing about this as I would really like to contribute?
    Old 11-19-2011, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by brwn_eyedgirl
    brwn_eyedgirl
    PM coordinator Carsey for mailing address. The board can be viewed by anyone, so never post your address in a thread. Always PM it.