Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: International Round Robin, Round 4 , discussion and pics

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    Yes it is yours. I'm sorry I had a senior moment. Any suggestions other than not Christmassy? Applique flowers?

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    Do we have a round 5 started? I didn't find one when I did a search. I'll start one.

International Round Robin, Round 5, discussion and pics

Blog Entries
    Oh good Mary...I sure don't have the tiniest thing to post there yet though :oops:

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
    Yes it is yours. I'm sorry I had a senior moment. Any suggestions other than not Christmassy? Applique flowers?
    Anything your little heart desires. Actually all the ladies on this board have BIG hearts.

I too have really enjoyed the learning experience from this rr with each of the borders. I have the same book you have and I really like it. I used the square on point border shown in this book for the 4th round on purplemom's quilt that just went to Colletta on Thursday. I don't know how to post pictures so Colletta is going to post one when she gets it. I hope Purplemom likes it I thought it turned out really nice.
    Muriel

Blog Entries
    AKAngel, I can't wait to see Purple's center. I was noticing the other day that I hadn't seen it in awhile and I thought it was so pretty earlier...so I can't wait to see what you did! :lol:

I don't know how to post pictures on the thread ( yes I know there are instructions) so I asked Colletta if she would mind posting a picture when she gets it, she should have it Tuesday or Wednesday, she said she would be glad to. I did a square on point with purple and turquoise that I pulled from the quilt. I hope purplemom likes it.
    I am waiting for Texasquilts to arrive and then I will be starting on it next.
    Muriel

Blog Entries
    I talked to Purple yesterday and she is really excited about her RR..I'm sure she'll love it. Hopefully Purple will be able to get to a puter this week to see it. If not, I'll print a copy and get the pic to her.

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    I can't wait to see it! What am I going to do? What am I going to do?

Maple Grove, MN (by way of GA, NC, PA, NC, AL!)
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Here is Steph's (mamatobugboo).
    Hope you like it!
    I didn't want to put any applique on this border only because I didn't want it to take away from what Elle had done.
    wow, I totally missed this whole thread....Terri, it's awesome!!!!!!! Thanks to Patti for telling me I had missed it!!!! It's gorgeous!!!!!!

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast