Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast

Thread: January FAT QUARTER swap

Blog Entries
    Glad you like them Tracibug, know you'll figure out something to make. I'm waiting for 2 to come but I know they'll be here soon. Nice fabric everyone is getting.

Senior Member craftygal63@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Glad you liked the FQ jclinganrey!!! Can't wait to see what you create with them.

Heck I am ready to see what we will swap for Feb.. st patricks or perhaps easter/spring? or perhaps something else.. these are so great. I have now a grand selection of valentine fabrics to make a pretty great valentines quilt. I think I have three yards or more of f4's and two yards of valentine heart fabric of my own. and mix in a few red/pinks and some white and I see a quilt in that box. I adore samplers so all those fabrics will oh so work just finished a pink quilt so maybe in a few months.. got to get over pink first.

I just purchased this amazing fabric. its yellow, one I dont do yellow in any quantities. but it has these very pretty soft green shamrocks surrounded by a lighter white that graduates to the yellow and well its actually pretty fabric. suprised the heck out of me. I am jazzed. now to highlight that one.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Oh dear, we're talking Feb. already. I just sent mine (Jan. FQs) out on Saturday and am still looking for some pretty so I can make another seasonal block.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Blog Entries
    Oh, those sweet kitties! Gotta love 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Peg View Post
    Guess it helped to whine thismorning about can't wait to get mine and when I went to the mail box this afternoon, there was my package!! Thanks so much Linda - WMUTeach for the beautiful fat quarters and she's an artist. Look on the envelope she drew me a picture. Looking forward to finding a pattern to use them one day.
    Attachment 388129
    sewellie

very nice fabrics that everyone is getting!
    Brenda

Yours is waiting for the mailman to pick it up... believe it missed the cutoff today so keep your eye out for Fri/Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Glad you like them Tracibug, know you'll figure out something to make. I'm waiting for 2 to come but I know they'll be here soon. Nice fabric everyone is getting.

Blog Entries
    Didn't know you were one of my swaps, I'll watch for it>

Quote Originally Posted by Jvan228 View Post
    You are so Welcome Kiffie. Make sure you tell that little 3 yr old the the lady in Maryland will remember her the next time she gets your name.
    Will do!! And what a sweet thing for you to say..
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    Hiya everyone! I have a couple things to say, First to my January swap Partners, you don't know who you are, but I'm late getting my packages out this month, and I am so sorry, my mom has been having some health issues, and I have been taking her to tests, and doctors and then more doctors, and my time has gotten away, and I am so sorry, I have both packages ready to go, and they will go in the mail tomorrow after I take my mom to her Neurologist appt. I appreciate your understanding.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast