Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast

Thread: January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    I live in OHio but alas I got no pkg so it wasn't me.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    SP - your package was delivered today and since I didn't put a note in it ... if you live in OHIO ... it's ME!
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    Hi ev'body! I got a super pkg from MiMiM and It was right on target for me with cookbooks, recipes, fabric for the STAR WARS quilt I'm working on for a nephew and Yarn and a detective novel. I had hinted that I love to hear what some of her family's favorite dishes were so she took the time to write out 3 of their favorites. I appreciate that and loved my pkg. Thanks Barbara!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
    Well I made it home but got the flu almost as soon as I got to Marty's house. I had planned having a catch up and and then home but I haven't even made it home so sick with this flu got Tamiflu and should be getting better, am trying to answer some pms but can't be away from the bathroom for very long.
    So sorry that you got that nasty flu bug! Prayers for a quick recovery.

Thank you karen aka brwn_eyedgirl for the extra's.
    Name:  swap 061.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  403.0 KB
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Very nice packages coming in so far....miss playing this month...don't think I've missed one since I've been on the board till now...hurry up February sign ups!!
    Brenda

NIce packages coming in. Sewdamncute that is such a beautiful quilt. The colors work so well together and it makes me ready for spring! Then again living in FL its always spring/summer here.
    Krystyna glad you are doing well and part of the swap! Lori, please take it easy and get rest and get better!

Blog Entries
    Darlene, that is simply gorgeous!

Quiltnut, yes, doing somewhat better. We still have a long bureaucratic road ahead of us lined with endless paperwork tasks, but sooner or later it will get done.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Wow great packages!!!

As to Meadow and Christmas... I feel if he is an embarrassment to the family then that is their problem not mine, If they do not want to learn about him and know what that is totally their problem and not mine. I know what an AMAZING animal he is..and I am happy to have him!

Blog Entries
    WHOOP!! WHOOP!! Hand pump, the whole nine yards!!! Great package received from Vicki W. Love love love all the fabric. The gold in that one makes it my fav, also the coffee themed, they are all just great. The chocolte will not last long. DH and I pigged out right after I took the picture. LOL The wallet is very nice, I've been thinking about getting one like it!! The furbaby pkg is great, I have never seen that before. And I have thumbed through the book. It is going to stay by my chair, even after I read it. I have had lots of problems with the value thing when picking out my fabrics for a quilt. Can't wait to read it. Then there is the candle and note pad. Just a great package to receive. And the day before my Birthday! Thank you thank you thank you. I love it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    I'm going to the PO today to send off my package. Clue number... 4? You like florals and had an abbreviation in something you liked, that I really hope I figured out right!

Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 8 48 57 58 59 68 ... LastLast