Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59 60 69 ... LastLast

Thread: January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm

Blog Entries
    Sew Mama Sew just now. Sorry the post pasted vertically instead of horizontaly.
    Postage Rates Going Up
    The United States Postal Service has announced a major increase in international mail rates. All flat-rate envelopes are going up approximately $7. We're still researching the best way to ship to our valued customers around the world, but wanted to let you know that, unfortunately, you can expect a significant increase in shipping costs. Domestic rates will go up slightly, but we'll continue with a low, flat-rate within in the US. New prices go into effect January 27, so order soon to beat the price increases.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    Segasal, How narrow minded of them!! They are not worth your effort. Read my tag line, that is the way we should all live. I am trying. I hope you do too. Your dog is adorable and if he helps you with your independence, all the better. You don't need anyones approval. Whew!! Sorry, I guess I got a little riled. LOL
    I agree Segasal...Buslady I do love your tag line and have adopted it as my own. Segasal, I was sorry you and your family which includes your wonderful dog didn't come stay here. You would have been very welcome...sorry you have some creepy relatives but then, don't we all?
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    I just check my tracking number from the postal service and package was delivered at 3:14 p.m. on Jan 16th, right on schedule from when it shipped out. You guessed correctly from my borderline clue.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
    I agree Segasal...Buslady I do love your tag line and have adopted it as my own. Segasal, I was sorry you and your family which includes your wonderful dog didn't come stay here. You would have been very welcome...sorry you have some creepy relatives but then, don't we all?
    Yes, we all have creepy relatives.....One day I will come down to meet you luvs...I am really not that far. Or we could meet at a quilt show in february in West Bend, WI....How fun would that be! I will PM you the info about the quilt show!

Blog Entries
    Hi, guys! It's been an interesting month here at the Greenini's. First I spilled a full glass of water into my aged, but beloved netbook, which killed about half the keyboard, so I couldn't communicate with anyone, including Lori to get in on the swap. Then DH got a bit of flu and thoughtfully passed it on to me. I proceeded to get SICK, I have a revved up autoimmune system and never get sick anymore, but I was even running a fever. And then DH had to semi rehabilitate an older netbook for me. Between dropping 'em and stepping on 'em and dropping water on 'em...sheesh. It's the curse of the Internet.

So I think I'm back and will try to get in on next month's swap. Fun packages flying around the country....

Hoping to get my SP pkg in the mail by the end of the week.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Clueless in Texas still. But I just checked and tomorrow is the last day to mail packages, so perhaps my SP is waiting until the last minute to keep me in suspense. OK -- I'll just be more patient. Hah!

Still no pkg, I seem to get the late mailers all the time and it drives me crazy.....the anticipation!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

https://www.facebook.com/messages/10...type=1&theater

Would not let me load a picture, so here is a link to my secret pal package from Jazs2. It is an awesome package and had so many things I can use. I love the maesuring gauge and the creaser. The material is perfect for a quilt I am working on. Thank you!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Secret Pal Gift Received

Name:  2013-01-16 20.07.41.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  117.6 KB

I received this fabulous gift package from Jazs2. See the post above.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59 60 69 ... LastLast